• Xiangling's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "I wonder if adepti like human food...it'll be so nice to meet one and present my cooking to them!"

• Aquarius: "Do they like spicy food?"

• Aries: "eh? Whose that?"

• Capricorn: "Capricorn is the best taste-tester! They give out constructive critism and helps me improve my cooking!"

• Taurus: "They sound like someone who cant cook..just a feeling."

• Gemini: "They are from Inazuma? I wonder what they cook over there!"

• Cancer: "They are from Fontaine?..they probably make fancy cuisine! I bet Xingqiu would love to taste Cancer's cooking..that assuming if they can cook...ehehe.."

• Virgo: "I met them once during my travels for ingredients they suggested for me to try seagrass in my recipes the only problem is i cant find it in Liyue or Mondstadt but they had a whole batch of it and gave it to me for FREE! Talk about generous!"

• Libra: "Libra sounds like they cant handle spice..just a hunch.."

• Scorpio:
"Scorpio...scorpion...POTENTIAL INGREDIENT?...oh sorry i got a bit over myself..huh? Wait they are a person?!"

• Pisces: "Hmm..do i know them?"

• Leo: "I dont get them! They always say my food is good but they always never show it with actions! My ultimate goal is to have them eat my food with joy and happiness instead of bluntness! Ill show you Leo!"