Rules & Request Page (Closed)

"For me, Kpop storybooks are kinda similar to boxes of chocolates or candies, you never really know what you're gonna read."

—————————————

Hey guys so basically on this page you can post your requests! Or you can just DM me and this book will also be updated by me personally sometimes, but I will still write up your requests. You will also find your requests are here as well but here are some important notes & rules...

Note I: The pictures in the story aren't mine

Rule I: This is a positive/friendly environment so any hateful or death comments towards others or idols will be reported or deleted

Rule II: You can request whatever type of story or Kpop group/solo reaction you want (As long as you follow the request rules)

Rule III: only write Male X Member stories (sorry if you're a female reader)

Rule IV: Here's a list of requests I do NOT accept...

1. SMUTS (Apologies, if you are disappointed)

2. Submissive idol requests as I'm too uncomfortable to write such things

3. Messed up plots like bullying to commit suicide

4. Easily forgiven happy endings like for example...

Y/N: Do you really regret cheating on me?

Eunbi: Yes, please take me back! I'll do anything!

Y/N: Okay! I forgive you and will happily ever after!

DISCLAIMER: This example is not meant to offend any of you who writes these kinds of stories, this is just to briefly explain what I mean.

5. Knowing bros FF, sorry it's because it's not my biggest interest and when I wrote one due to a request, I pretty much had to force myself to write it and I do NOT want to do that again. I hope you understand.

Note II: If you have an idea or scenarios, you came to mind don't be hesitant to share them with me and I will see what I can do

Rule V: If you want to make a request to me please DM me or comment down your requests and type down the following details...

1. Idol's Name (But if they have the same name please list down the group she is from)

2. Genre

3. Plot Idea

Optional: You can request more than one Kpop artists in the story that you wish to be the main characters

Note III: The reason is so I can easily write up your request as you wished so when I publish it, you won't be dissatisfied.

Rule VI: If you DO NOT follow the rules in this book your request will be DENIED or if there is missing detail that I need, I will ask nicely.

Rule VII: If I DENY your request please do NOT start a whole argument about it or else you will be BLOCKED and to clarify I will explain why your request is denied in the first place.

Note IV: If you decide to break any rules you will be BLOCKED without any warning at all just so you're aware!

Rule VIII: I only accept 5 requests at a time! So first come first serve!

Note V: Please do not expect your request to be published immediately after you've posted it because I'm busy with other books and life so it may take a while.

Rule IX: If you made a request but CHANGED your USERNAME please let me know ASAP so I can publish the proper one

Rule X: And finally, you can only request for these following groups or solo artists

BLACKPINK

TWICE

IZ*ONE

ITZY

DREAMCATCHER

RED VELVET

(G) I-DLE

AESPA

LOONA

FROMIS9

APINK

CLC

MAMAMOO

GFRIEND

AOA

SNSD

S.E.S.

IVE

MOMOLAND

CIGNATURE

EVERGLOW

Solo Artists

- Lee Jieun (IU)

- Kim Chungha

- Kwon Boah (BoA)

- Jeong Eunji

- Sunmi

-------------------------------

Upcoming Stories

Upcoming Requests | Slots: 0/5