S1E6: Five Nights At JYP's Pt.1 (Jihyo/Nayeon/Momo/Dahyun)

Author: Hope you guys like the FNAF and TWICE cross-fic! 😬

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

It was finally summer vacation! At last I can finally relax and take a break from all of the grueling school work. I was laying on my bed and doing random stuff on my phone then I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" - Me

My brother Jimin walks in.

"Hey, bro!" - Jimin

"Hey, bro so watsup?" - Me

Jimin sounded excited in his voice then he calms down a bit then he starts to explain.

"Our dad just launched a new pizzeria!" - Jimin

"You mean the one that dad has been planning for about 9 months?" - Me

Jimin nods then he shows a newspaper article of the place and it turned out it was not only a pizzeria but it also have animatronics that entertain the kids.

"Wow! So how is it going?" - Me

"It's going great so far! Also I work there as a dayshift guard." - Jimin 

"Oh that's good to hear!" - Me

"Thanks! Also, dad is looking for a nightguard so you down?" - Jimin

I then think about it for a little bit and thought that it's easy money because all I have to do is look over some camera monitors and chill in the office, because who would even rob a pizzeria place? 

"Aight, I'm down!" - Me

"Sweet, I'll let appa know!" - Jimin

Jimin leaves the room and I am curious of what the animatronics looked like and it kinda reminds of a game called... what was it again? 

Oh yeah, it was Five Nights at Freddy's but it's not like there gonna come to life.... right?

TIMESKIP

Appa instructed me to go to the pizzeria at 11:30 PM and settle down at my office but he said that my official shift doesn't start until 12:00 AM. 

I drive to the pizzeria and once I find the restaurant I enter the building using the keys and then enter the building and it was very dark so I turned on my flashlight then walk through the reception room. 

Walking through the dinning area I see the main stage and when I see the animatronics... 

They kinda startled me because they are so life-like and they are beautiful too

They kinda startled me because they are so life-like and they are beautiful too. Aish, what am I thinking? They aren't even real. 

I then walk through the dining area but I felt like I was being watched then I turn around to see the girls just standing there not moving then I just shrug and go through one of the hallways and enter the office then I sat on the office chair then chill.