S2|E11: My Royal Hawaiian Guard (Heejin)

Author: Aloha my readers! Decided to bring some Hawaiian ideas into this since I live on the islands and it's one of the ideas I always wanted to do and this may seem complicated at first

Author: Aloha my readers! Decided to bring some Hawaiian ideas into this since I live on the islands and it's one of the ideas I always wanted to do and this may seem complicated at first. I hope you readers enjoy it :)

Genre: Fluff/Military

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Another day at the gym...

Hello, my name is Y/N Kim or Senior Airman Y/N Kim which is my rank in the Air National Guard. I'm a fighter pilot for the F-15 Eagles but I'm also a Hawaiian Royal Guard for the Iolani Palace here on the island. Yes, I live in Hawaii, full of beaches and tourism and my job is to protect it.

I'm currently at the gym with my other royal guard members, we are currently practicing our rifle choreography for the upcoming performance. I heard from the boss that we were just performing for a dinner event at the convention center.

"Yo Y/N, we're starting up!" I heard one of my members say and I grabbed my demilitarized Springfield 1903 drill rifle.

I walk to my other team members, stop to my spot before the commander calls us to attention but the language is Hawaiian which actually sounds cooler if you're asking me. We marched forward until we reached our spot.

We executed the first present, it consisted of me slapping my rifle making a loud dramatic slap in the surrounding area plus the others doing the same we spinned and moved in a blink of an eye. This is probably one of the hardest sequences that I've ever done ever since I first started.

After the run through is done, we take a break, I sit on one of the benches in the gym room, drink water from my hydro flask and sigh.

"Hey guys, the sergeant is here!" One of the members announced.

We looked up to see that Sergeant Kalani, he's wearing his classic Hawaiian Royal Guard uniform which is a red coat, white pants and white shoes with him holding the helmet.

"Alright men! I've got big news for you all!" He said to us which caught our attention.

"So for our next performance, we will be traveling outside of the country to South Korea." He said to us which surprised us because we never traveled to perform ever.

"Are you serious, Sergeant?" Bobby asked him and he nodded.

"Yes Bobby, I'm dead serious about this. I know this is our first time traveling but don't worry, it's just like any other performance we've done so far. So give it your all!" He answered him.

"Yes, Sergeant!" We replied to him and he walked away.

Damn, I'm coming back to my home country. It's been a while since I've visited Korea because I've always been busy with my job. I don't know what event we were performing at but hey, one way to find out. Right?