S1E12: Hospital Love (Karina)

Author: This is my first hospital love story I have ever written so it will probably be bad

Author: This is my first hospital love story I have ever written so it will probably be bad. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!😉

Genre: Fluff

Inspired by @DJShadow721 story "The Doctor"

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Hey, so you probably are wondering who the hell I am... my name is Kim Y/N and I am a patient here at Korean Mental Institution and I've been here for quite a while. For what? You are probably asking. I was subjected to parental abuse and basically suffered for my entire life leading me to become insane and because of that the authorities sent me here.

So far the the doctors here are completely useless as f*ck, they treat me terribly and force me to do impossible activities and I usually get in alot of trouble because I was so uncooperative. That's what bring me to the point where I don't trust anybody. Until she came...

Flashback

Just great, another doctor has quitted on me, tsk. How typical. How the hell did they even become doctors in the first place if there so incompetent and ruthless?

*Knocking*

I hear the door knocking and I see a women who is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my miserable life. She sits down on the rolling chair and rolls toward me.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly to the doctor.

"Why, I'm here to help you, Mr. Kim." She answered in a friendly tone and I just scoff.

"That's what they all say and what happens is that they just abandon me." I responded.

"Well I am not doing that. That's for certain. My name is Doctor Min or you can call me Karina if you like." She introduces herself and she raises her hand.

I didn't move or do anything because I didn't trust her one bit. But she gives me the brightest smile and I don't know why but I just returned the handshake but I did it hesitantly.

"Now look, I don't like the doctors here either. There mean and irresponsible for their patients and I figured since they can't do their job, I could help you." Karina said in a serious tone which I find surprising. Nobody has ever said to me.

"How do I know you'll keep your promise?" I asked her.

"No matter how it hard it may seem, I'll always stick with you until you are cured." Karina responded with sincere in her voice.

"You promise?" I asked nervously and she nods.

End of Flashback

Yep, that's how I met my new doctor Karina who surprisingly happened to be one of the most nicest and kindest person I have ever met in my life.

*Knocking*

I hear the door open revealing to be Karina and I smiled and she smiled back.

"I see your in a happy mood today, Y/N." Karina comments and I blush and she giggles in response.

"How are you feeling today?" She asked me and I responded that I was fine thanks to her.

"Oh, that's good to hear!" Karina responds and she writes it down in her notes.

After she was done I do her therapy treatment she told me that my health is looking better based on her notes which I am very happy to hear. But the question is...

"What do I do when I get out of here?"

"Where do I go?" 

I pretty much have nothing besides her so I am lost. I sigh confused on what happens to me after I get out of this hellhole. 

"Is something wrong, Y/N?" Karina asks me in a soft voice and I snapped back into reality. 

"Karina, what do I do when I get out of here?" I asked her curiously which leaves her to think about it before responding.

"Do you have any place you can stay?" Karina asks me and I shake my head.

"How about you live with me?" Karina suggests leaving me dumbfounded and not believing a single word she just said. 

"W-Wait, what?!" I asked her in response and she giggled.

"Well to be honest, your kinda cute." She responded and pinched my cheek leaving me blushing hard and I can't even respond right now!

"So what do you think~?" Karina asks me and I sigh since I don't really have a choice. 

"Okay, I'll live with you." I responded and Karina smiled brightly. 

TIMESKIP

After going through final examinations on my health I was finally discharged from that joke of a hospital and Karina helped pack my things after were done we arrive to her car and put all my luggage in the trunk. 

"Ready?" Karina asks me and I nod. 

I enter the passenger seat and we drive off .

10 Minutes of Driving Later...

Finally we arrive to her house and it was just a single story house, nothing too fancy but it was nice. I unpack my things from the trunk and we entered her house. The living room was cleaned and the house was neat and tidy.

"You like it?" She asks me and I nod. 

"Come, follow me." She instructed me and she takes me arm so I follow her to what appears to be the masters bedroom. "What are we doing here?" I asked her curiously and she smirked at me. 

"Why this can be our room, IF you be my boyfriend." Karina responded to me and my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" I asked her nervously.

"Y/N, you've been through enough and I want you to live a normal life with me." She explained to me and I look down thinking about it. She is beautiful and I consider her my angel since she is always there for me when no one was. 

"I guess I have no other choice." I thought to myself.

I smile and responded "Okay, I'll be your boyfriend." and she squealed and hugged me tightly. 

TIMESKIP

It was nighttime and me and her were cuddling in bed watching Netflix and after a few episodes of K-Drama shows we turned it off and went to bed.

"Hey, babe~." She called me in a seductive tone.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I'm not tired yet~." Karina said to me in a seductive tone which sends shivers down my spine.

"W-What do you want me to do about it?" I asked nervously while looking at her smirking at me. 

She didn't say anything to me instead she just pin me to the bed and get on top of me and I shivered in fear. 

"You'll see..." She responds to me.

The End

Author: Hey readers so hoped you enjoy that one-shot with Karina and just to let you know I have made a new scenario book of what if Kpop adopted a child! Hope you all have a good summer!😉