⭐A New World Order Pt.2 (Female Idols)⭐

Author: How are y'all doing so far?

Genre: Crossover/Fluff/Sci-fi

----------------------------------

"Oh boy..." I said to myself.

"Oh, right! Seolhyun, this is Y/N and he's friends with my family. His house burnt down so he will be staying here in the meantime until his house is rebuilt." Choa covered for me.

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry to hear that Y/N, my name is Kim Seolhyun or Seola if that's easier." Seolhyun introduced herself and I nodded.

The shy girl who's hiding behind Seola didn't say a word which Seola took notice of and sighed.

"And this girl behind me is Lee Gahyeon or Nuri if you like to call her that. She's very shy but don't worry she'll lighten up to you eventually." Seola explained to me and I nodded.

"There are more girls that are living here but there at work or at school, right now." Choa said to me.

"Alright, is that all?" I asked her.

"Nope." She answered me which made me raise an eyebrow.

"What else is there?" I asked her.

"You see, I'm a famous basketball player and model. I'm the captain of "The Angels" but the team hasn't been the best these past few years so we are in need of good players... But! Choa told me that you were super good at basketball so I thought why not add you to the team?" Seolhyun explained to me which made me want to slap Choa right now.

I have literally no clue what basketball even is or how to even play in it. Choa... you have a lot of explanations after this...

"Are you good, bro? You seem dazed out." Seolhyun asked me concerningly and I shook my head.

"No worries, I'm fine." I answered her.

"Alright, I'll see you at practice!" She said before she grabbed her bag and left the house leaving me with Choa and Gahyeon.

"Anyway, Y/N not only will you be part of Seola's team but you'll also be attending the same school as Nuri which is Moon Academy. Here's your schedule." Choa instructed me and I took the piece of paper from her.

I looked over it and saw the various subjects that I'm listed in which made me sigh because I really hate school but it's much better than being chased by Imperial Clone Troopers.

"Nuri, will you be able to take Y/N to the academy?" Choa asked her.

"O-Of course, it will be my pleasure. Please follow me Y/N." Gahyeon shyly answered and I followed her out of the house.

We both walked together on the sidewalk but she didn't say a single word nor make any noises or attempts to communicate with me. This made the situation very awkward for me and Gahyeon right now.

I decided the silence is long enough and I decided to start the conversation with a random topic.

"Nuri, what is Moon Academy like?" I curiously asked her.

"Oh, uhm, it's pretty nice and the students there are not that bad. Just stay out of trouble and you'll be fine." She answered me softly but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Okay, good to know." I replied to her.

After our short conversation, we finally arrived at the building and wow it's huge and fancy looking.