S3E3: Snowy Hearts (Gyuri)

Author: Sorry to the requester that you had to wait a long time but because of my schedule and my efforts into other books

Author: Sorry to the requester that you had to wait a long time but because of my schedule and my efforts into other books. I really didn't get the time to write this but anyway, hope you enjoy it :)

Requested by: @IamZod

Genre: Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I was just peacefully sleeping near the same waterfall surrounded by the lush forest area. I was enjoying the serenity and pleasantness until I heard the crack of a branch.

It woke me up and I turned around to my relief to only see my lovely girlfriend Gyuri with a cute pout on her face.

"Were you trying to push me in the water again, jagi~?" I teased her which made her snicker at the assumption.

"Perhaps~? Like the old times?" She hinted at me and I sighed deeply.

We were both wearing swim attire, I was shirtless which exposed my abs and all I was wearing was just swim shorts. While Gyuri was wearing a black bikini but she was wearing black swimming shorts.

I really couldn't help but stare at her beauty along with the water surrounding her and myself which made her grin.

"It's rude to stare, ya know?" She cheekily said to me and I shook my head.

"W-What are you talking about? I was just looking at the beautiful waterfall." I lied to her which made her raise her eyebrows.

"Uh-uh... Are you sure you weren't looking at me? Again~?" She teased me which made me blush madly and she giggled at my response.

"It's okay, as long as it's just you. I don't really mind, besides I can't help but love the feeling of your admiration." She assured me while sitting on my lap and caressing my cheek and I chuckled.

"Remember that time?" I asked her.

"What time?" She asked me.

"When we confessed to each other? It was right here. In fact, we used to hate each other." I answered her.

"Oh yeah! The time I pushed you in the water but you dragged me along." She said to me while laughing.

Right, I forgot to mention that neither of us got along when we first met. It was at school and we had the same classes. I don't know why she hated me at first. I was trying to be friendly with her but she ended up giving me cold feet.

I was starting to get frustrated with her because we had a school project to work on and we were assigned to be partners.

That's where all that began...

-------------------------------------

Flashback

Gyuri's POV