S2|E9: Welcome To The Show (Winter)

Author: This is my first time making a Knowing Bros FF and I'm most likely never going to make one again since this isn't really my biggest interests and I don't like forcing myself so I hope you understand

Author: This is my first time making a Knowing Bros FF and I'm most likely never going to make one again since this isn't really my biggest interests and I don't like forcing myself so I hope you understand. Please forgive me if I forget something or did anything wrong! Apologies to the requesters that this is late since I was busy with school and other activities. Hope you enjoy :)

Requested by: @kimlipse

Genre: Fluff

----------------------------------

Author's POV

You're just chilling out in your dorm with your girlfriend Winter from Aespa, you two met at an awards show a few years ago and since then both of you hitted it off. Since then, you had no regrets asking her to be your girlfriend.

"Jagi, I'm bored. What do you wanna do?" She asked me in an unamused tone.

"I don't know what to do either, do you want to just cuddle in bed and watch Netflix?" Y/N suggested to her and she nodded.

"Okay, sounds good to me!" She said to him and they both headed upstairs to the bedroom. He jumped into his king-sized bed along with Winter. They both put the blanket over both of their bodies and she scooted closer to him.

Once they got into a comfortable position he grabbed the TV remote, got on the Netflix app then just turned on a random Kdrama show. After a few episodes they got tired so the couple decided to take a nap.

*phone ringing*

"Ughh, who could that be...?" He asked himself in a grumpy tone before grabbing his phone to see the caller ID is Mr. Lee and he sighed.

Y/N - Italic | Mr. Lee - Bold

"Hey, Y/N are you busy right now?"

"No, what is it?"

"Well, I just got an invite from the hosts of Knowing Bros and it's for you and Aespa, it's good publicity so are you down for it?"

"Hmm... I guess so, since I got nothing else better to do plus I've never been on a show like that before."

"Great! The show will start tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM! Have a good day!"

"You too."

(Switch to Y/N's POV)

I hung up, put the phone down on the nightstand and I looked to my right to see a curious look from Winter.

"What was that about?" She asked me curiously and I chuckled.

"Mr. Lee, called me because the Knowing Bros have invited me to their show along with you and your members." I answered her and her eyes brightened up.

"Really?! Oh my God! it was so fun last time, I can't wait to come back again!" She said in an excited tone and she began to jump around.

"Wait, this is your first time, right?" She asked me and I nodded.