S2|E15: Caught Between in Two Pt.2 (Seolhyun/Seo Yuna)

Author: This is the final episode of Season 2 and the last part of this request! Hope you all enjoy it and I thank all of you for coming along for the ride :)

Requested by: @LuckyPuckyHucky

Genre: Angst/Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since I caught my ex-girlfriend with another guy. I'm trying to get over it but it's more difficult than saying it.

I always think about the moments and hardships we shared together...

I always shed a tear and I don't not get enough sleep or eat enough without asking myself...

Was I not enough for her?

Was I not making her happy anymore?

What could possibly be the reason why she would do this to me?

Aish, it really doesn't matter anymore, right?

In the end, what's done is already done, there is no changing the past and all I can really do is just live my life without her.

But I just can't bring myself to believe that she would do something so sinful and so vile to me. All I'm doing now is just studying for the entrance exam.

*knocking*

"Who could that be?" I asked myself before I got up from my chair.

I walked to the front door, looked through a peephole to find strangely that nobody was there. I opened the door to see if anyone was out there but nobody was besides an empty parking lot.

There were only a few blue, white, and other colored cars in the parking stalls. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

Until all of a sudden, I felt a cloth being pushed into my face and somebody was grabbing a hold of me.

I tried fighting against him but whoever it was was too strong for me and next all I saw was darkness.

???'s POV

I finally managed to capture Y/N by using a drug that my boss gave me. It worked just as expected.

I put his unconscious body inside the car and closed the door. I get inside the driver's seat and start up the engine. I drive to the main road and head to the company building.

20 minutes later...

When I arrived at the site, I showed my security badge to the guard and he let me through. I drove inside the parking building.

I parked my car at an open stall and turned off the engine. I got out of the car, I opened the back car door to get Y/N out and he's still unconscious from the drug.

I carried him the whole way into the lobby earning looks from other workers but I didn't care about that. I got inside an elevator but it was awkward the whole time since another employee was with me.