S1E5: Inner Demons (Jennie)

Author: Hope you guys enjoy the one-shot! And yes I am a fan of Undertale

---------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"No! No please! Get away from me!" - Me

I was running through a corridor while a shadow figure with blue glowing eyes with skeletal monsters chasing after me.

"You can't run from me kid..." - ???

I continued running through the endless corridor but then I saw that I was cornered.

"Who are you?!" - Me

The dark figure then approaches me and he chuckles then he looks at me with those glowing blue eyes.

"Why I am you..." - ???

I then get confused on what he meant by that then a dragon skull was growling at me then I cover myself and the skull attacks and...

*BEEPING*

I gasp for air and wake up by the sound of my alarm clock. *sigh* It's the same nightmare again... what does it even mean? I can't make sense out of it! I can't tell if it's just some silly dream that will past or it could be a message from the beyond. Oh what am I thinking? I should get ready for school or else imma be late!

I then so and get dressed then eat breakfast and head out to school. I then see a group of girls who call themselves "Blackpink" and they are pretty popular here among the guys. But something about them feels off but I just shrug it off as it's probably my imagination.

*Bell Rings*

Welp it's time for school so I head to my English class. So to avoid the boring lecture of the teacher, let me briefly introduce myself... I am Chou Y/N and my parents work often so I really don't see them home often. I really don't have other friends than Winter and her other three friends who also have that same aura that Blackpink has.

After class was over I finally head to the usual spot Winter and the others go to which is at the garden area. When I arrived there I saw them and they also saw me.

"Hey Y/N!" - Winter

"Hey guys!" - Me

I then sit on the bench next to Winter then she gives a box lunch then I thank her. Then we all began eating up our lunch boxes that Winter made for us.

"Mmm! Your food is so good as always, Winter!" - Karina

"Thanks unnie!" - Winter

They are really fun fun to hangout with to be honest and that's what keeps me going because of all this insanity that is going on in my head which I'm sure is enough to drive anyone to become a mad man. I was deep in thought then Winter noticed it then she tug my shirt then I snap back to reality and look at her.