S2|E7: Unexpected Love (Tzuyu)

Author: Ngl, I cringed hard while writing this and I most likely won't be doing something like this ever again

Author: Ngl, I cringed hard while writing this and I most likely won't be doing something like this ever again. Anyway, hope you like it :) 

Requested by: @Shicmu9n 

Genre: Yandere/Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Just innocently walking down the hallway like an angel and devil who makes all the boys drool over her... her beauty is something that you can only witness in a lifetime... the looks the personality, how can you not fall for her... 

Chou Tzuyu... 

The princess of my high school, she's part of the group known as 'Twice' and they too get all the fame and glory for themselves but they don't compare to Tzuyu. One day, she'll be mine forever and nothing will get in the way. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay calm yourself down Y/N, be patient, I have to wait for the right moment or else everything will fall apart before me and I do not want that. My friend Jackson said I need to seek therapy cause of my obsession getting out of control but what the hell does he know about true love?! NOTHING!!! NOTHING AT ALL!!! 

"Hello, Y/N, are you there?" I hear someone calling in front of me and when I snap back into reality my heart raced as Tzuyu was right in front of me! Good lord, this is so ecstatic! 

"Oh, h-hey, Tzuyu I didn't see you there!" I said nervously and she giggled. 

"That's okay, what were you thinking about that made you that deep into thought?" She asked me curiously which made me nervous cause I think of something or else my plans will be ruined. 

"U-Uhm, I'm just anxious of the final exams today, yeah!" I said as a excuse which thankfully convinced her.

"Ah, I understand now and I can feel that way too but I'm sure will both do good together~!" She said optimistically and I nod before she said goodbye and walked back to her desk. 

"Phew, that was close I can't be careless next time." I said in my thoughts as the teacher began to pass out the final exams. 

TIMESKIP

After finally finishing the final exams, we get out of the classroom and I followed Tzuyu down the hallway as per usual, but I was shocked to see Tzuyu with some other guy who happens to be one of the members of those TXT b*stards. He was putting his hands all over her and I can tell she looked very uncomfortable. 

"What the f*ck are they doing with my property!" I yelled in my thoughts while clenching my fists. 

"Say, how about we go out?" Taehyun asked her in a flirty tone. 

"S-Sorry, I'm not interested..." She answered him in a nervous tone and he sighed.

"Playing hard to get, eh?" He asked her playfully.