🎉2nd Anniversary Message🎉

Hey Readers,

So I want to make this message to thank all of you for your support since I began writing here. During my first year, COVID had already broken out and caused the entire world to go into lockdown. Thankfully, my family wasn't financially affected by the virus so I had nothing much to worry about which led me to get bored AF. This account was made for my old youtube channel and I used to post Fake Texting Messaging stories and that's where my skills and passion for writing came along.

My cousin suggested this app to me so I followed his advice and here I am. At first, all of the books I first published were all big flops and the plots were terrible. I gave up the app for an entire year during the whole COVID lockdown thing. A year later, when the dating novel called "Angel Wings" was created by RumR Design and virusek20 which is a kpop and kdrama inspired dating game.

However, I actually didn't know the game existed until I found it in my STEAM recommendations page. It was free so I decided why not give it a try? I thought nothing of it until I got more deeper into the game to the point where I realized this was no ordinary dating simulator that you see in popular anime dating simulators.

No, it's not exactly bloody and creepy like Doki Doki Literature Club or any other nude dating games. Honestly, it's pretty difficult to describe it because the game actually affected me mentally like no other game has ever had. I felt dread and sadness due to the scenes and dialogues written. But I'm not going to spoil it too much in case if yall want to check it out later.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not sponsored by RumR just so y'all know.)

Anyway, the point is that's where I found the passion and inspiration to write again. The first book I ever published was an Angel Wings and Star Wars cross-fiction novel. It was again a flop and so was the other book I published. However, it doesn't end there.

That's when I decided to start reading Kpop FF's from Roverflame, ZAKY14, DJShadowLady721, and many more. There, that's when I decided to write my very first Kpop FF book which is Sana from Twice. It was again a big flop but I didn't stop there cause I wasn't interested in getting followers and reads. Just to have fun with.

As for Kpop, I really didn't think anything of them just like the American artists I listen to because I just enjoy and vibe with the music. No offense.

After reading all of those Kpop FF's, I finally made another book but this time it's a Blackpink Jennie FF and I really didn't think it would get alot of reads and votes like now. So from there on, I slowly began to grow into the Kpop FF community and start to interact with all of you.

During the last several months, I published other Kpop FF's like Bio-Experiment 68, Light Fury, Unexpected Marriage, CT-4618, Drunk & Lost, and I even made a Kpop Oneshot book and named it "The Kpop Story Library" just to make it stand out.

So yeah, that's my entire speech and my story here in Wattpad so far! Again, I thank every one of you who supported me from the beginning or those who just recently joined here. And I hope I didn't bore you too much from this long ass speech I've written. And I wish all of you nothing but the best.

P.S. 808AirsoftBros

 808AirsoftBros