S1E7: Five Nights At JYP's Pt.2 (Jihyo/Nayeon/Momo/Dahyun)

Author: Welp here's part 2, hope you readers enjoy!

Genre: Horror (Not Really) 

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Welp my bro didn't believe a single word out of my mouth which I kinda expected. I'm still at my house still traumatized from last night. No normal animatronic should be able to roam around like that or literally interact with me. Well at least as far as technology goes. 

AND THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING BACK THERE AGAIN!!!

"Hey son!" My dad calls out to me. I turn to the direction of my father.

"Yes dad?" I asked him.

"So how was work?" He asked me.

"Uhh... it was good." I said nervously recalling back the horrifying experience from last night. 

"That's good because you will working there for four more nights!" My dad said with enthusiasm which leaves me dumbfounded.

"Wait... What?!" I said in my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" I asked him which makes him laugh.

"I guess your brother never mentioned it to you. You will working there for four more nights." He explains to me leaving me shiver in horror knowing I have to go back to that horror show four more times.

God help me to survive that hell four more times...

TIMESKIP 

Welp it was time for work again... yay. I pack all the things I need and drive off to the pizzeria. I get out of the car and walk toward the front door and unlock it with the keys and enter.

Once again I see those horrifying robots on the stage but I happen to notice a mini stage with a sign that says "Out of Order". Huh, how did I not notice that? Anyway, let's get this over with. 

I walk toward my office and sit down on the chair anticipating for the phone call. 

*Ringing*

I press the play button on the phone and it plays the message.

"Hey son! Welcome to your second night in the job! Congrats by the way. Anyway, this message won't be long since you know what your doing. Oh by the way just want to let you know more about the girls in the main stage... it appears that they become active during the night and only one at a time one of them roams around the building. So yeah, sorry about not telling you about this sooner."

Oh don't worry, I already figured that part out on my own... 

"So I'd advise you to be cautious around them as I don't really know much about this function. So yeah just make sure they don't leave the building or else the public is gonna freak out! Welp, that's all for tonight, have a goodnight son and I wish you luck!" And the message ends. 

Great... more of them will try to come and kill me or do god knows what to me. I better keep an eye on them or else they'll slip by and exit the building. I look at the camera monitors through my tablet and see all the girls are accounted for, at least for now. 

I decide to lay back on my chair even though I shouldn't but at least I should relax before things get hectic. But I ended up falling asleep...

Meanwhile...

Jihyo's POV

I look at the clock and it was 12:00 in the morning meaning the night guard has started his shift today.