S1E1: Fallen (Jihyo)

(First Image I have made in this book)

Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------

Author's POV

When Park Jihyo got the word that Park Y/N her husband had passed away, it devastated her...

"W-What do you mean he's gone?!" - Jihyo

"Ms. Park, he's dead... he perished in an accident during training exercises." - Messenger

"I am very sorry..." - Messenger

The messenger then left, and Jihyo closed the door and then went upstairs to her bedroom and she picked up a picture of Y/N and fell on her knees and tears flowed down her face.

"Y-Y/N please come back... I need you..." - Jihyo

But she knows that Park Y/N will never come back, and she had to accept that whether she likes it or not. Since then Jihyo had been having drinking problems and her friends thankfully took care of the young widow.

TIMESKIP

Jihyo walked to a nearby park but however it was the park that Y/N confessed his feelings to her and that is how their relationship begun.

"*sigh* This is where you confessed Y/N... I still remember it like it was yesterday." - Jihyo

FLASHBACK

"Is everything alright?" - Jihyo

"Y-Yeah..." - Y/N

Jihyo was then confused and trying to figure out what was going on with Y/N and why he was nervous.

"I just want to tell you something..." - Y/N

"Okay what is it?" - Jihyo

"I-I like you... no, I love you! Jihyo, you have the beauty of a goddess and you have a good heart. You are always there whenever I needed you. When I found out my ex just left me out of nowhere I was lost and didn't what to do. But that Y/N is no longer here... thanks to you. Now I am not forcing you to do anything but will you be my girlfriend?" - Y/N

Jihyo was shocked and didn't what to say and this made Y/N very nervous as he thinks he was about to be declined but Jihyo had shared the same feelings with him but she wasn't sure if he shared the same.

"I-I get it... you don't share the same thing like I do..." - Y/N

He was about to walk away then Jihyo grabbed him and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss and Y/N kissed back without hesitation. Their feelings now poured into this, and they let go to catch their breath.

"So is that a yes?"- Y/N

"Of course, pabo! I was waiting for you to say that for so long." - Jihyo

END OF FLASHBACK

Jihyo cried thinking about that time... she wished Y/N was still here but we all know he's never coming back and once again she had no choice but to accept it.

She saw kids playing on the playground and she imagined what life would be like if Y/N was still alive and had a family together and the thought of it made Jihyo cried even more.

TIMESKIP

It was finally the day that Jihyo was expecting... it was going to be very hard for her and her friends advised her not to go if she was too hurt, but she insisted she had to. Besides, this is going to be the opportunity to say goodbye to Y/N one last time...

An Honor guard comprising 7 men with M14 rifles and a commander they marched to the spot and then it starts then everyone immediately stands up and the outside was nothing but silence.

Jihyo's POV

"Ready... Aim... FIRE!!!" - Commander

(BANG)

Dear Y/N... I hope you are doing well up there and we already miss you. But there is so much I wanted to do with you when you come home, which unfortunately you didn't. But there is something I want to say...

"Ready... Aim... FIRE!!!" - Commander

(BANG)

Thank you for everything you did for me... you always there when I needed you, you always take care of me, you always make my day, and it is hard for me to accept your gone and it still is but I promise I will stay strong for you.

"Ready... Aim..." - Commander

Goodbye Y/N... forever...

"FIRE!!!" - Commander

(BANG)

THE END

Hey readers! So I want to make this story a short memorial day tribute and yes I understand the political turmoil that America is in right now... but for now let's leave that aside for a moment of silence to remember the men and women who fight for our freedom and to recognize and remember those soldiers who unfortunately didn't make it back home to their loved ones. And to those fallen warriors may you rest in peace.

NOTE: Also please don't say "Happy Memorial Day" because there is nothing to be happy about...

P.S. Author 808AirsoftBros