S1E11: ITZ Only Us (ITZY)

Author: This is my first ever yandere story I have written so it might be bad but still hope you guys enjoy!😉

Genre: Yandere 

Inspired by @JennieIsMyOwner book "OURS*IZ" 

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Yep, just another normal day of my life and I just woke up. I did my morning routine and eat breakfast and then head to my part-time job at the local café while listening to "Not Shy" by ITZY which is one of my most favorite Kpop artists. 

Also not only that I heard that they are holding a fan meet nearby which I am most definitely going. I arrive at the café and get everything settled. 

15 Minutes Later...  

After finishing a few orders I noticed five girls walked in wearing masks so I went to the cashier waiting for them so I can take their orders. Then a girl who has eyes like a lightfury came up to me...

 She ordered the drinks and write down the orders then wrote her name on the cups

"Hmm... why do they look familiar?" I said to myself while taking a quick glance at them. 

"Maybe I'm just imaging things..." I said to myself again and then mentally shrug. 

But little did I know that I had the five girls staring at me but I didn't notice or feel anything so I finished the orders and then called out the name "Lucy" then the same girl with eyes like a lightfury comes up to me.

"Gamsahabnida." The girl says to me and slightly bow to me and they all walk out. 

I continue my work and clean up the place until my shift is over. 

TIMESKIP

After work was done, I head home, I once again played another ITZY track on my phone. I continued to walk for about 10 minutes before reaching my home but that's when I noticed something strange...

It was a package at my front door but I don't remember ordering anything from online so I just shrug and take the package with me

It was a package at my front door but I don't remember ordering anything from online so I just shrug and take the package with me. But I didn't know was that those five girls from the café earlier was watching me from the garden.