S1E15: The Beautiful Mermaid (Miyeon)

Author: This is my first mermaid story I have ever made

Author: This is my first mermaid story I have ever made. Enjoy reading this!😉

Genre: Fluff/Ocean/Supernatural 

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Ah, the ocean... a peaceful but at the same time can be a rough place to be at depending on the weather. I always love going to the ocean on my boat and admire the view and breath in the fresh salt air. 

"The ocean is beautiful as ever." I said to myself while admiring the view. 

The waters below resides a whole different community of sea creatures and some of which we never discovered yet. The ocean is full of mystery. I remember the stories that my father told me when I was very young is that there are gorgeous sea creatures known as "Mermaids" resides within the water caverns, that was when I was just a kid and of course I believed it because who wouldn't at that age. You probably expect me not believe in such fairytales nowadays but guess what? I still do and my goal in life is to meet one of them in person. 

I still feel sad that day when my father passed away and this was his last words to me...

"Son, I know one day you will meet a beautiful mermaid and you two will ever together forever. Just stay determined and keep on course then your efforts will pay off. I'm sure of it... goodbye... son." 

Since that day, I continue to search for the mythical beings and to be honest, I don't even know what they look like. Stories say that mermaids are half-human and half-fish and that's about it. 

"I wonder if I'll ever meet them one day..." I said to myself while looking at the ocean water. 

I decided to conclude boating around the ocean for today and sail back to the docks. I put in the coordinates in the nav computer and head off. While boating back to the docks I happen to notice a cavern in a mountain that I've never seen before. 

"I'll check it out tomorrow

"I'll check it out tomorrow." I said to myself while driving the boat.

10 Minutes Later...