S2|E5: Chef & Idle (Momo)

Author: Pretty sure it's not what yall were expecting, huh?

WARNING: It's pretty lone and it contains some excessive swearing but they are censored.

Genre: Angst (Not Really) & Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Hi, as you all probably know by now my name is Y/N Park, basically my entire life is working for JYP Entertainment since the founder is my dad. As a high school job or when I got into college he assigned me to be a manager of a Kpop group of his famously known as "Twice". Now I heard of that group before since I'm always at the building 24/7 so I'm aware of everything that goes in there.

When I first met the group, I didn't expect the roster to be HUGE consisting of nine girls and I was totally not prepared for this. Thankfully, Jihyo the leader of the group was able to help me out and today now I'm used to the work.

About like 2 years into my job, a Japanese member who loves to eat jokbal which I'm sure you can already figure out who it is... she confessed to me that she loves me!!!

"Y/N-chan, I love you so so much! Will you be my boyfriend?!"

And you know what my answer is...? You probably already guessed it, of course it's a yes and she was extremely happy. We shared our first kiss and cuddles in bed, we really love each other to the death. She always asked me to cook jokbal for her everytime we eat dinner or lunch cause she likes mines the most out of all else.

You see, my dream is to become a star chef and start my own restuarant one day and make my appa proud of something. But you probably could be asking...

"Could you just ask him for money?"

Hmm... yeah, I could but that would too EASY for me and I want a challenge so I declined his offer.

"You sure Y/N?" He asks me seriously.

"Of course appa, this is something I always wanted to do." I answered him and he nods.