🎃YG's Mansion (Blackpink)🎃

Genre: Horror/Mythical

Author: Welcome to my first Halloween One-shot! This is honestly probably the most haunting thing I have ever wrote in my life. So hope you enjoy! :)

----------------------------------

Author's POV

Many years ago

Many years ago...

In the ancient era of Korea, there is a mansion built there for King Yang Hyunsuk III, he was powerful and kind to the land. He provided freedom, wealth and propserity for all of his subjects. He had four maids who look out for the mansion and the king himself.

Their names are Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung, and Manoban Lalisa. The people of Korea, loved him with all their hearts... until one day. He suddenly passed away due to unknown illness and the maids couldn't do anything but watch him die in his death bed. They were deeply grieved and years later, they too passed away and the people of Korea were deeply saddened of their rulers death.

However, rumor tells that the spirits of the young maids still haunt the mansion to this day...

*thunder strikes*

One night, a young worker named Jackson was cleaning up the hallway, he swore he saw a shadowey figure floating with red glowing eyes. His eyes widen and his entire body froze in terror, the figure slowly begins to float towards him and in response Jackson dropped the mop and ran away. He quickly quitted his job afterwards and so did many others who had encounters.

Whoever these spirits are, is still unknown to this day. Many people say it's sprits of the young maids but other people say it could be the king himself or other workers that used to work for him.

Those questions will soon be answered when a young man named Jang Y/N decides to start his employment in the mansion as a attendant. I assure you, this is a night he will never forget.

Y/N's POV

"So did I get the job?" I ask my potential employer nervously.

He looks over my resume for a good few seconds before he looks up to me which made me very unnverved but instead of a disappointing look which I expect, he gives me a warming smile.