S1E8: Five Nights At JYP's Pt.3 (Jihyo/Nayeon/Momo/Dahyun)

Author: Here we are again... part 3.😅

Genre: Horror (Not Really)

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Once again I survived another night of that hell hole... but again I have to come back there since my dad needs to me go there to make sure the girls don't walk out of the restaurant. I sigh when I was eating breakfast right now predicting what will happen when I head back there again. 

"This is gonna be a long week..." I said to myself.

After eating I head upstairs to my room and take a nap to catch up on sleep before heading to work. 

TIMESKIP

*Beep*

I groan and turn the alarm clock off. I get up from bed and put my working uniform on and grab my car keys and head to the garage. I get inside the car and start the engine and head off to the restaurant. 

10 Minutes Of Driving Later...

I arrive to the restaurant and head out my car and lock it. I walk toward the entrance and unlock the doors with the keys and head inside. I walk through the empty quiet reception area and into the dining room. 

I sigh before saying "Here we go again..." while looking at the girls at the main stage. 

I get into my office and sit down the chair waiting for the clock to hit 12:00 AM. I then noticed a poster of the girls on the wall but when I touch Jihyo's nose.

*Honk*

What the?! How can a poster do that?! Eh, whatever I got a whole another nightmare to survive anyway and I just shrug. 

------------------------------------------

12 A.M.

I looked at the clock and it was finally 12 AM. So that means the girls are gonna start roaming around anytime soon. I looked through the security monitors and so far the girls are accounted for.

*Ringing*

"Hey son! Wow congrats on making it this far! Anyway, on to business. So remember last night when I mentioned the girls roam around at night? Well so far as I read from the manual is that if they catch you, just try play dead. There might be a chance they'll just leave you alone but I'm not sure if that will ever work but hey worth a try, right? Oh, and one more thing you probably notice that there is a little cove at the corner of the dining room. That right there is where animatronic Dahyun resides and make sure to check on her every once in a while because if you don't she will come running to your office. Anyway, that's all I have to say and have a good night!"  JYP said in the phone recording. 

What the hell...? Playing dead? I don't think the girls can be that stupid to fall for such a thing... because they can talk normally like a human and they act like one too and now there is another killer robot I have to worry about! But there kinda cute though... Wait?! Y/N!!! What are you thinking about?! Ugh, let's just get this horror show over with!

Meanwhile...

Jihyo's POV

It was another night of trying to talk to the night guard. I sighed and I just this works...

I looked at the security cameras and see that were all clear for us to roam around. I signaled Nayeon and Momo to that they are all clear and they nod. But when I tried calling to Dahyun she didn't respond.

"Dahyun?" I called out to her but still no response.

That's weird she looked very excited last night to see the night guard. I looked at the camera's again to make sure the guard wasn't looking. Even though he already knows that we roam around by now. I walk toward her cove and see Dahyun bawling in the corner.