S3E2: It's Raining Somewhere Else (An Yujin/Chaeyeon)

Author: I highly suggest you play the music in this oneshot to get a better feel of the story but in my opinion, you need to play it in the end as I don't think the music in this story won't match up but it's your choice and I hope you all enjoy :)

Genre: Angst/Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Damn, it's raining hard outside and I can even hear it from inside the cafe since I'm sitting next to the window. I lay my chin on my arms on the table thinking back to the recent memories me and Yujin shared in the past.

We were in a perfectly happy relationship for three years until she just suddenly broke up with me....

Nothing could've prepared me for the emotions of confusion, anger, and sadness of your heart shattering into pieces.

I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I was happy to think I was going to spend time with her once again but it was the complete opposite when I arrived.

Yujin had a blank expression on her face and she wasn't as happy and joyful as usual but I didn't think anything about it as I was blinded by love. I was going to hug her but she pushed me away which made my heart ache and started to grow concerned about her strange behavior.

"I want to break up with you Y/N."

Those two words felt like a hundre- no, a thousand knives had just stabbed me in the chest mercilessly. I fell on my knees and begged not to do this but it was all in vain when she turned her back towards me and walked away not even sparing me another look or saying a word to me.

I guess that's how hurtful love really is nowadays....

It's been months now since that day and I still don't know any reason why she would just blatantly leave me. My noona Heejin and my brother Jungkook grew concerned about my depression that Yujin brought on to me.

They wanted to confront Yujin about it but I stopped them because I didn't want to make the situation even worse than it already is. They were against my decision but they decided to just leave her be and help me. Which I'm grateful for.

*doorbell rings*

I looked at the entrance and I was surprised to see my ex-girlfriend Yujin enter inside along with some idol guy I've never heard of. They were holding hands and smiling to each other before ordering their drinks.

It breaks my heart yet again to see Yujin dating another man in just a short period of time compared to me. I'm still stuck in limbo and a cycle of nothing but despair and suffering.