⭐A New World Order Pt.1 (Female Idols)⭐

Author: To celebrate my 2nd Year Anniversary of my time here in Wattpad

Author: To celebrate my 2nd Year Anniversary of my time here in Wattpad. I'm going to remake one of my very first novels that got me started here in the first place and the book is called "The Lost Jedi" if you want to you can check it out! I will be publishing the parts of this oneshot series everyday this week until we hit March 26. Hope you enjoy it :)

Genre: Crossover/Fluff/Sci-fi

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

*blaster fire*

*blaster fire*

I kept on running with my blue colored light sword down the hallway with clone troopers on my tail. I deflect each blaster bolt which sends it back to the troopers killing them in the process.

"Artoo, prepare the ship! Now!" I ordered my droid through my com device as I kept on running from the pursuing clone troopers.

"Stop right there, you traitor!" One of them ordered me before he shot at me but I swung my lightsaber which deflected the shot back at him and it killed him.

I have no idea why my brother would commit such atrocities to our own kind but I'll probably never know unless I get out of here. I finally got to the hangar of the Jedi Temple and I saw my ETA-2 Light Interceptor.

The canopy door opened up and I immediately jumped inside, barely dodging the incoming fire. I piloted my ship and got the hell out of there.

I entered outer space quickly to avoid any more trouble but that plan didn't last when I noticed two Imperial V-Wings were firing at me. I maneuver myself to avoid my ship to get hit. The worst is that my ship doesn't have a hyperdrive.

So I will need to link to a hyperdrive ring in order to escape which isn't ideal but it's the only way if I want a chance to survive. I did a flying trick to turn my interceptor around and I aimed my targeting computer at the V-Wings and opened fire.

*explosions*

Both V-Wings exploded and I turned myself around before hooking up to the Hyperdrive Ring but just as I was about to input the coordinates and start up the engines.

*blaster fire*

Enemy fire hit the hyperdrive module on the ring which made the Hyperdrive activate and take me to a random position into space. I tried turning it off and canceling it but it was too late as I was sent into hyperspace.

"Artoo! Can you shut the hyperdrive down?!" I asked him but he explained that he couldn't in his astromech droid language.

I looked at the navigation map in the computer system and I saw that we were heading inside the "Unknown Regions" which is a part of the Galaxy that isn't explored.

Suddenly, the hyperdrive finally gave out from the damage which pulled my ship out of hyperspace and all I see is a planet ahead of me with a few other rocks.