Chapter 6

We made our way upstairs and out of the cells. I was asleep when they brought me here so when I stepped out of the cells I was in a bit of shock. The pack house was a few yards away but it was huge. It seemed to go on forever. The front of the house was beautiful. There was a large set of stairs that lead up to a set of big double doors. The doors had stained glass that seemed to shine even though it was now nighttime. I was starting to get nervous realizing there would probably be a lot of people moving about in the house. I think Marcus could sense my uneasiness and stopped walking toward the house.

"What's wrong my dear?" I tried to ignore the butterflies that started in my stomach when he looked at me.

"There will be a lot of people in there, and I haven't been around a lot of people in the last couple of years, and I am only in this t-shirt, and what if..." he was quick to cut me off before I could ramble on. He stepped closer and put his hands lightly on my shoulders. I barely noticed the sparks over how nervous I was.

"I will tell everyone to stay out of sight until you are in our room. We don't have to eat with everyone else if you aren't up to that. And we will get you some clothes," he answered all my concerns which made me relax more. I did notice how he said our room which I would address later.

Marcus's eyes glazed over I guess to tell everyone to hide while I went through the house. I know it probably seemed silly, but I don't handle large groups of people very well.

"We will give everyone a few minutes to clear out of the main hallways," Marcus looked at me as his eyes went back to normal. We slowly started walking back to the pack in order to give them time. The silence between us was a little awkward. I wasn't sure what to say. I guess I could try to figure out where I was.

"So what pack is this?" Marcus seemed to perk up at me. He seemed excited to answer my question.

"This is the Blue Moon pack," he said very proudly. I was in shock honestly. I only ever heard stories of this pack. That their Alpha took over at 18 which was young for an Alpha. They were also the strongest pack to the east. Something else I also realized was that we weren't that far from where my old pack was. I never thought about going back because I knew the pack was gone. Even if there were survivors they either went to another pack or became a rogue. Marcus notice my mood change but didn't say anything.

We made our way inside the house. The interior of the house was beautiful. I didn't get much of a look because I was trying to hurry and hide away. I was also ready to take a proper shower. I couldn't remember the last time I had one. We got to the top of the house which held 4 different levels. The Alpha's room was at the top of the pack house at the end of the hall. It took up almost half of the top floor.

Once we entered the room, my jaw fell open. The bedroom was huge. The walls were navy blue with white trim. As I took in the whole room, Marcus stood next to the door to let me get comfortable. There was a massive bed in one half of the room that looked like the most comfortable thing ever. The blankets were a deep shade of blue and seemed as if I could just disappear into them. That side also held a couple of dressers and a desk. There was a door that looked like it lead to what seemed to be a massive closet. The other half of the room had a bookshelf that was filled end to end. There was a grey sofa and chairs near the bookshelf along with a fireplace that was already lit. There was also another door that lead to the bathroom. I stepped more into the room in shock and turned to look at Marcus.

"This is your room," I asked while continuing to look at everything. "This is OUR room now," Marcus emphasized the word ours. I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"What if I don't want to share a room with you?" I asked shyly. I was worried he would try and do something that I wasn't comfortable with. I also wasn't sure about sharing a room with someone who was practically a stranger to me. Marcus looked hurt that I would say something like that. I felt sorry, but my worry was still there.

"I will just sleep on the couch till we get to know one another. I want my mate comfortable and happy. If that means I have to sleep on the couch then so be it," Marcus was quick to reassure me. I knew I couldn't let him do that this was his room after all.

"No that's okay. I will sleep on the couch. This was your room after all. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything." I was quick to answer him. I didn't like that he was going out of his way for me. I wasn't used to it.

"I don't mind really. After all, you are my mate and you deserve the best," Marcus said while moving into the room more. I knew it was pointless to argue with him anymore.

"This is the bathroom. You can take a shower while I get us dinner. I will leave you some clothes of mine out. I will have to get you some that fit you properly tomorrow." Marcus said while showing me to the bathroom. Once he left the room, I was quick to get everything I needed for the shower. I found a towel in the cabinet. I also found some soap and a razor. I was honestly excited to shave my legs as weird as that sounds. I was quick to strip down and hop in the shower. The warm water helped relax me from the long day I had. The only shampoo I saw was Marcus's. I quickly lathered some in my hair and rinsed it before moving on to shaving my legs and everything else before washing my body.

I didn't want to spend too long in the shower, so I quickly finished up and got out. I searched for a brush or comb and finally found one to try and brush my hair. It took a lot of effort, but I finally got it done. I then got dressed in the clothes Marcus left for me. They smelled of him and Willow couldn't get enough of it. She was prancing around in my head all happy. I was glad she was happy. I took another minute to take in the smell of him. It smells of pine and clove and was intoxicating to me. I feel like I could smell it forever.

I decided I had been in the bathroom long enough and walked back into the room. Marcus was already in there sitting on the couch with some food. It smelled delicious which caused my stomach to make a very loud noise. Marcus looked up at the sound of it and his eyes went slightly dark. I was nervous as to why.

"His wolf likes the look of us in his clothes covered in his scent," Willow answered my question. I hadn't thought of that. I was quick to look away from him as my cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Marcus closed his eyes and breathed in to calm himself down. He gained his composure quickly.

"Did you have a nice shower?" he asked to try and make small talk.

"I did. It felt great to be able to shower. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had a proper shower," I said slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now come eat before it gets cold," Marcus said with a smile. I made my way to the couch and sat beside him leaving some space between us. I looked at the food and saw that were was some grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. It looked and smelled heavenly. I quickly dug into the food and almost cried from how good it tasted.

"This is the best thing I have eaten since I can remember," I said before going back to my food.

"I am glad you enjoy it. I will have to let the cooks know how much their Luna loves their cooking," Marcus said while eating. I quickly froze at his words. I had forgotten in all this that Marcus was the Alpha and that made me the Luna. This made me nervous all over again.

What if the pack hated me? What if they didn't accept me? I had so many questions running through my head. Marcus noticed how scared I looked. It seemed he was about to ask if I was alright when the door burst open.

**********

Thank you for reading. I appreciate any feedback you guys give me. Don't forget to like, comment, and share!

What is your goal for the rest of this year? I plan to finish school in the fall and then focus on wedding planning.

*Edited*