Chapter 23

I am just popping in here at the beginning to give a warning. This chapter is mostly mature content. I will mark where the mature content ends.

**********

I barely pulled our lips apart, "Don't stop."

That was all Marcus needed to hear before pulling me impossibly closer to him. He had his hands on my hips keeping me in place. I let my hands travel down his chest feeling all his muscles. I pulled at his jacket helping him get it off.

I was nervous but ready for this. I have wanted long enough. I am happy and in love with Marcus. I know he won't do anything to hurt me. He would protect me at all costs.

He threw his jacket off before removing his tie. I brought my hands up and started to undo the buttons of his shirt. "Eager aren't we," Marcus chuckled at me. I giggled and pulled him in for another kiss.

I finished off the rest of the buttons before he pulled the shirt off. He kissed me roughly before moving back to my neck. I rolled my head to the side enjoying the feeling of his lips on my neck. I ran my hands over his shoulders and chest as he continued to attack my neck. "You have too many clothes on," Marcus murmured before letting his hand travel up my side and finding the zipper to the dress.

He slowly slid the zipper down while looking into my eyes. I knew he was making sure I was comfortable with everything. I slid the straps of the dress off and let the dress fall to the floor. I was only in my underwear. Marcus growled lowly before pulling me to him.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him before kissing him again. I could tell Marcus was moving from where we were standing. My back hit the bed and then Marcus pulled away. "You are so beautiful," he murmured against my skin. He started peppering kisses down my jaw onto my neck.

He kissed his way down my neck to my chest. My heart rate picked up at the excitement of what was to come. Marcus moved his mouth down my chest before going to one of my breasts. He left kisses everywhere before taking my nipple into his mouth.

I gasp from the pleasure. I arched my back toward Marcus. He used one of his hands to knead my other breast. He has barely touched me, and I was already a panting mess. He switched to my other breast giving it just as much attention as the other one.

I moaned loudly before Marcus continued kissing down my body. He kissed over my stomach and down one of my legs. "May I?" Marcus had my underwear in both his hands waiting for my response. I nodded my head and lifted up slightly enough for him to pull them down and off. He threw them to the side before looking down at me.

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect," he whispered before he started to kiss back up my other leg. He had gotten to the inside of my thigh when he looked up at me. I had my legs on either side of his head with his hands holding my hips.

I looked down at him as he slowly brought his tongue to my wet folds. He started to lick faster as I threw my head back moaning. "Marcus!" I tangled my hands into his hair as he continued ravishing my sensitive area. He moved one of his fingers inside of me. I was breathing heavily from the sensation.

"Oh Goddess, yes," I cried out as he pumped his finger in me faster as he moved his mouth over me. I was reaching my climax quickly and was loving every second of this. "Cum for me, love," he whispered against me and picked up his pace.

After a couple more pumps of his finger in me, I tightened around his finger as he slowed his pace letting me ride out my orgasm. He pulled his hand away and kissed my sensitive area before moving back up my body. I pulled his mouth to mine tasting myself on his lips. I realized he still had his pants on, so I brought my hands down to his waistband. I quickly undone his belt and pants before pushing them down.