Chapter 25

I am starting this chapter with a bit of a warning.

Maddy does talk about some of the abuse that happened to her and there is also a bit of a smut scene in here as well.

I hope you enjoy it.

**********

It had been a couple of days since the last letter. We had started training more. I would wake up and get ready for training while Marcus got ready to go and do work in his office. He, Everett, and Sam would spend most of the day in the office coming up with plans. I had given them a description of the building we were held in.

They were preparing for any and all scenarios that might occur. I was training harder as I was preparing myself physically and mentally for what I was going to be facing. I had an appointment with Dr. Lacy after training today.

I made my way into the house and up to my room. I jumped in the shower and let the sweat and grim from training wash off me. I heard the bathroom door open and was soon joined by Marcus. "How was training this morning, my love?" Marcus rubbed my sore shoulders. I groaned as he worked on a knot that was on my neck. "It was good just long." I leaned into him more as I relaxed more.

"I am glad you are training, but I am still worried about you going. I don't want to stress you out or make you feel overwhelmed by going back." Marcus turned me to look at him. He brought his hand up and held my cheek in his hand. I brought my hand up and laid it over his. "I know you are worried, but I will be alright. I have been making sure that I am not only physically stronger but also mentally. I know it will be hard to go back and face that place, but I need to for the women who are still there." I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss.

I turned and reached for my body wash. "Allow me." Marcus reached around and grabbed my body wash and luffa. He scrubbed my body down for me getting rid of all the dirt and sweat. "As much as I would love to stay in here with you longer, I have an appointment with Dr. Lacy." I was nervous about telling Marcus. I was hoping to give him good news later, but I was not getting my hopes up.

"Why are you going to the doctor? Is everything okay?" Marcus worried until I stopped him. "I am just going for a checkup. I wanted to make sure that everything is all healed properly, and Dr. Lacy wants to check my blood levels to see if everything has come out of my system." I didn't lie to him. I just didn't tell him the main reason for me going. I already knew everything was healed. Dr. Lacy did want to check my blood levels though.

"Well, I can go with you if you would like." Marcus calmed down after what I told him. I shook my head, "No, it is alright. I will be alright. It shouldn't take too long." I knew if he went, I would be even more nervous to be there.

"Alright. Come and tell me what the results are when you are done." I nodded. I turned and washed my body off before getting out. I got dressed and kissed Marcus bye before heading over to the infirmary.

Once I entered the building, I was greeted by the lady at the front desk before she took me to the back. "Dr. Lacy will be with you in just a moment. You can change into this." The nurse left the room and I changed into the gown before hopping onto the table.

After waiting a few minutes, Dr. Lacy came into the room. "Luna. What brings you in today?" Dr. Lacy came in and took a seat turning to me.

"Well, I know you wanted to check my blood to make sure it was clear, and everything had made its way out of my system. I also was wondering if you could look and see if I am able to conceive let alone carry a child." I said quickly. I was nervous and swallowed the lump in my throat. Dr. Lacy seemed stunned for a moment before gaining her composure, "Why would you think you couldn't carry a child?"