Chapter 27

After we got to the Valley Wolf pack, we all took much needed showers before immediately meeting with the Alpha.

We walked down and meet Everett and Brian in the living room where Beta Thomas was going to take us to Alpha Richard. "Alright, now that everyone is here you can follow me." We followed him into the office.

"Hello Alpha Marcus. It is a pleasure to see you again." Marcus and Alpha Richard shook hands. "And who are these people with you?" Marcus quickly introduced us, "This is my mate and Luna Madelyn, My Beta Everett and my head warrior Brian." We all shook his hand and took a seat.

"I must say when you called me and told me the situation, I was shocked. I had no idea this was happening just a two days run from here. If I had known, I would have done something years ago." Alpha Richard seemed honest when talking.

"We are hoping to take care of that problem in two days." I piped up. The Alpha nodded my way. "My scouts came back early this morning. I was letting them rest until you got here to give me the information of what they found. I will call for them now."

We all waited patiently for the scouts to come to the office. The Alpha already had a map ready for them when they walked through the door. The came into the door and bowed their heads to everyone in the room, "Alpha." They directed their attention to Richard.

"Nick and Issac, I would like to introduce you to everyone. This is Alpha Marcus of the Blue Moon pack along with Luna Madelyn, Beta Everett, and head warrior Brian." We all shook hands before they took a seat around the table.

"We need you two to tell us everything you found while scouting out the area and don't leave out any detail." Richard gave them the floor to speak.

"Alright so it is roughly a two day run from here depending on your pace. We took pictures of the building to give a better idea of what you will be dealing with." Issac opened a folder he had brought and pasted around pictures. I shuddered looking at the building I had been kept in for so long. I quickly passed pushed them away from me, not like the memories they brought back. Marcus reached over and rubbed my arm in comfort.

"It seems to be a 2 to 3 story building. There are 3 exits one from the front, back, and side. We couldn't see in through the windows that were around. They have guards that stay close to the building. They don't patrol the woods at all. We were able to stay hidden in the tree line for a long time. They have 3 different shift changes for the guards. The groups are around 20 guys patrolling. They tend to stick the areas where there are exits, so they do have a gap in the west side of the building. That is all we could get while being there." Nick and Issac concluded the information they had.

Brian turned to me, "Maddy do you have anything else you could add in." Alpha Richard, Beta Thomas, Nick and Issac turned to me. I guess Marcus didn't mention I had been there before. I took a shaky breath before speaking.

"You are right about the exits. It is a 2 story building from the ground however there is an underground area. It is bigger than a basement. It was almost like the building was built on top of the area. There are multiple areas off the main hallway. The biggest area that held us all is at the end of the hall. The other rooms were bathrooms, and the room they took us to." I shut my eyes tight shaking away the memories. Marcus pulled me into his lap and whispered calming words into my ear until I clamed down.

"The hallway leads to a set of stairs that take you up to the main level. I am not sure of the layout of the main level because we were usually taken to the second level to see E. Again, I am not sure of the layout because they moved us quickly. We I got free I just ran for it. I am not sure how many rogues E has with him. From what I remember, it is at least 100 rogues. He might have gotten more over the last 3 years since I got free." I finished and snuggled more into Marcus. He was my safety and what calmed my racing mind.