Chapter 29

We all rushed out in a blur. We quickly attacked the guards that were posted. I jumped on the first one I saw. I quickly tore his head off before he could even scream. I was seeing red at all the guards around me. I moved onto the next guy. He tried to shift, but I was quick and tore his throat out.

I looked around and noticed all the guards had been taken down. We were moving toward the building when more wolves poured out of the house. I noticed some of the men stayed in human form. I guess they thought they could take on a wolf.

I growled loudly at the guards. I recognized one of the guards as the one who broke my legs that awful day. "The one in the green shirt is mine!" I wanted to be the one who killed the bastard. I was going to cause him extreme pain.

I ran toward him and used all the force to knock him to the ground. He quickly jumped up and turned toward me. "You bitch! You will pay for that." I growled as he pulled a knife out. I swung his arm out but missed me by a lot. I swiped my paw across his chest and tore his skin. He started to bleed as he cried out. I then moved onto his legs. I clamped my teeth around his leg hard. I bit down until I heard the crunch of his bones.

He fell down and tried to catch me with the knife. He barely nicked my skin, but I didn't notice. I was getting my revenge. I moved over and stepped down on his other leg, successfully crushing it as well. He screamed and was trying not to pass out. I knew he wouldn't be able to move to I shifted. I wanted him to know it was me who killed him.

He looked at me in shock. "You!" He pointed up to me as I glared down at him with as much disgust as I could. "I wanted you to know it was me who killed you." He looked scared before trying to put on a brave face, "I am glad I did what I did to you. You deserved it you bitch." I growled and shifted back. I clamped down on his throat and slowly ripped his throat out. I made sure he was in as much pain as I was back then.

I looked up and found Marcus looking over at me. He nodded his head at me and quickly moved on to the next guard. I made my way to the next one. I kept a look out for E. I knew he was the next one on my list. I made my way around the fighting. I knew we weren't going to go into the building until we were sure most of the rogues were taken care of.

There were only a few more left when more poured out of the house. I noticed a wolf that was being protected more than anyone else. If I had to take a guess that, then that was E. "I need help getting those wolves off the one in the middle. I am sure that is E." I called out to the pack. We fought our way through the first group before moving onto the middle ones. They fought back harder than the other wolves. I guess E saved his strongest for last.

I had just taken down a rogue when I heard a growl come from behind me. I noticed Brian was fighting the wolf who I assumed was E. I could tell Brian was tiring because E was getting some bites on him. I looked and noticed Everett running over to help Brian. He knocked the wolf off Brian as he fell to the ground. He shifted back and seemed to be in pain.

I quickly ran over and shifted as I got closer to him. "Brian are you okay?" I noticed he had a deep gash along his chest. I was worried but didn't let it show. "Anyone who is free and can come help Brian please hurry!" I called out as I held Brian's hand. Someone quickly ran over and threw a blanket over Brian's lower half. "I will take it from here Luna." I nodded as I turned back to where Everett was fighting E. I growled loudly catching the attention of E.

He seemed shocked as he noticed who I was. I quickly shifted and barreled toward him. I put all my weight into knocked him over. We snapped and growled at each other as we rolled on the ground. We jumped apart from each other and circled. I barred my teeth at him. I was angry for everything he did to me. To the girls still here. To Brian.