NEW STORY!

Hey everyone! I am in the process of writing two different stories. I have realized I should focus on one and then the other and this is where you all come in! I need your help in deciding what story I should focus on. So I need you all to vote on what you would want to read next! I will eventually do both of them just need to focus on one at a time.

The Mafia's Babysitter

Amelia Walters was like any other 23 year old

Amelia Walters was like any other 23 year old. She had a job she liked. A decent social life. A degree she would never use, and a pretty normal life.

Nico Russo was the new leader of the mafia in New York.  He has a reputation for being a heartless man. He was ruthless and didn't care about anyone.

What happens when Amelia gets asked to watch two children that would cause her more trouble than she realized?

**********
The Fighter and The Alpha
I am kinda stuck on what the cover photo should be for this story, so if you all could help me with this too that would be great!

**********The Fighter and The AlphaI am kinda stuck on what the cover photo should be for this story, so if you all could help me with this too that would be great!

Raylene Hayes was taught at a young age that if you want anything you will have to fight for it and she did just that

Raylene Hayes was taught at a young age that if you want anything you will have to fight for it and she did just that. Raylee is not an average 23 year old. She was taught at a young how to fight and defend herself. Now she uses her skills to fight in underground fights. Who knew one night at the fights would change the course of her life.

Roman Sandoval is the Alpha to the Silver Dawn Pack. He has been getting pressured by pack elders to find his mate or take a shewolf as his mate so the pack has a Luna. Roman refused to do that as he would rather run the pack by himself anyway. One day Roman's Beta, Holt, drags him to the human underground fights. He thought it was a dumb idea, but little did he know going would cause an adventure to start for him.
**********

The Mafia's Babysitter will have more sexual content from the start of the book. The Fighter and The Alpha will ease into that area. I know that might sway some peoples votes or not I'm not sure. I also have more written for the Mafia's Babysitter at the moment. Any input you guys have would be much appreciated!!!!

Also I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone that has read this book!!! I definitely didn't expect anyone to read much less over 700k!! So thank you a million times over!!!!!