Epilogue

I want to start by thanking all of who have read my story so far. We have hit over 100k which I never thought would happen. It means a lot to me that so many of you have like the story. I know it needs a lot of work, which I plan to do hopefully over Christmas break. I have gone back to school again to be an respiratory therapist, which I am loving so far.

I am still trying to decide if I want to write a sequel. I know a few of you have mentioned it and maybe one day I will. I wish there was a like button so I could like all the comments I am seeing. I appreciate every single one of them. Anyways onto the epilogue!
**********
Maddy's POV
"Be careful you 3! I don't want anyone getting hurt before tonight," I called after Zander and the twins, Violet and Jade. Those two were always trying to keep up with their older brother. It is crazy that he is already 8 years old. The twin's birthday is today so we are having their party tonight. They were born 2 years after Zander.

The pack was thrilled when they heard we had twins. We kept the girls a secret from everyone and ourselves like with Zander. It was shocking to know I was having twins, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

They ran off giggling down the hallway while I made my way outside to see to the decorations. I was excited but nervous for tonight. On a wolf's 6th birthday, they are officially accepted into the pack and are able to mind link with the rest of the pack. I know they will do fine, but it just means my babies are growing up.

Marcus and I wanted to try for another child, but Dr. Lacy advised against it. She said my body had been through a lot with the twins. She wasn't sure, if I were to get pregnant again, that my body could handle and if I would make it through another. Marcus said he wouldn't chance losing me so we decided we wouldn't try again.

I smile as I step down the stairs to see the backyard is almost done being decorated. We had pink and purple balloons and streamers everywhere. They girls will love it!

"Luna, is everything to your liking?" I nodded my head, "The girls will absolutely love it! Thank you so much!"

I went to the kitchen to see the chefs were hard at work making the food for tonight. They also made two beautiful cakes. I was getting more excited. I talked with them for a bit before I heard a commotion upstairs. I made my way up before hear Marcus laughing with the kids. I smiled as I continued up the stairs. He was the best dad ever.

I leaned against the door and watched as the kids wrestled with Marcus, "Oh! You got me! You win." I giggled and they all looked over at me. Marcus smiled over at me before whispering to the kids who turned and ran toward me. I ran into the room and around them. "Catch me if you can," I called back to them. They giggled as they chased me until Marcus got up to help. I was eventually caught and the kids tickled me until I gave up.

We continued to play with the kids until it was time to get everyone together, "Alright you two little ladies time to get you both ready." I held each of their hands and took them over to their room. I let them both pick out what they were going to wear. I then did their hair the way they wanted and got them dressed. Violet decided to wear a pink sparkly dress that was layered with tulle and wanted her hair pulled back into a braid. Jade decided on a purple dress that started out light at the top and got darker on the way down. She wanted her hair to be down and just pull back part of it out of her face.

I had tears in my eyes when I finished with both of them. I realized just how much they have grown in the last year. It was like yesterday I was holding these two little babies in my arms. Now they are turning into big girls who had different personalities. "What's wrong mommy?" Jade asked after seeing my face. I shook my head, "Nothing I just realized how big you two are getting."

"I know we are turning six today. It's so exciting!" Violet said beside her sister. I smiled and stood up. "That you are. Now time to let mommy get ready. Do you two want to help?" They nodded and took off over to my room. I made my way over and they were already in my closet picking something for me to wear.  They giggled as they looked through my clothes.

I had added a stepladder to our closet because the girls loved picking out my clothes even when it was something crazy. I smiled as they emerged with a light orange skirt and cream colored shirt. It wasn't a bad choice this time. I went and grabbed some brown Sandler that matched the outfit. I got dressed and fixed my hair. It was already curled so I just had to touch up a few spots. I got up and turned to the girls whole were waiting on the couch. "What do you two think?" I did a little twirl for the. "You look beautiful mommy!" Zander said from the door I hadn't realized him and Marcus had come in.

The girls nodded in agreement with their brother. "I have to agree. You look amazing my love." Marcus came over and gave me a quick kiss. "How do we look daddy?" Jade asked as her and Violet did a little twirl of their own. Marcus went and picked them up, "you both look like little princess." He gave them both a kiss on the cheek and put them down.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting for us." Marcus held the girl's hands and lead the way down the stairs.

We made our way into the backyard and it was amazing. The sun was starting to set so it gave everything a really pretty glow. There were lights hung up everywhere that gave it a nice touch. The girls ran off to play with the other children of the pack.

Bryan and Clover had another boy, Conner, who is a year older than the girls. Clover was currently pregnant and was hoping for a girl, but they are keeping it a surprise until the baby is born. Everett and Millie took a little longer to start their family. It took Millie a while to be comfortable with the idea of having children. They have a little girl, Wendy. I know Everett wants to have more kids, but he won't push Millie.

"Everything looks great," Bryan came over to me. I gave him a quick hug, "thank you. The girls love it all. How are you and Clover?" I looked over and saw she was sitting talking with Millie. "She is good just ready to have the baby." I laughed knowing how she feels being this far along.

" You know mom and dad would be so proud of you. They always knew you would do something great with your life," Bryan said as we watched members of the pack enjoy themselves. His words brought tears to my eyes. I missed them dearly, but knew he was right. "Thank you. That means a lot. They would be proud of you as well." We talked for a little while longer until it was time to eat.

We continued on with the night. After dinner, we played games with the kids and then they opened their presents. We just finished up with their cakes and it was getting time for the little ceremony for the girls. "If we could have everyone's attention, we will be getting started." Marcus got the attention of everyone.

I took the girls hands and lead them to the little stage. "As everyone knows turning 6 is a very important milestone for us wolves. The Luna and I are excited to have two more of our be able to experience the amazing thing that is the pack mind link." Everyone cheered and the girls seemed to get a little nervous. I gave both of their hands a squeeze before bringing them forward.

"Now do you, Jade and Violet, except the responsibility that comes with the role you will play in this pack? Do you promise to help the pack any time there might be a problem?" The girls looked at each over before answering, "Yes Alpha." The girls knew when they had to be serious and answer accordingly.

Marcus faced out toward the crowd, "Do you as the pack accept these two as members of the pack?" Everyone bowed their heads and answered through the mind link, "Yes Alpha." The girls beamed with excitement as they were now able to hear everyone. I smiled with tears in my eyes to see them interacting with others of the pack.

Marcus came and stood beside me, " I'm so proud of them. Thank you for giving me such amazing children. I couldn't have asked for anything better." He gave me a quick kiss before we made our way off the stage. We spent the rest of the evening celebrating with the girls. It was a great way to spend their birthday. I can't wait to see what these two will do as they grow up.
**********
Again, thank you all for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate it so much! And all the feed back is wonderful as well. After I take my finals in the next couple of weeks, I plan to edit the book heavily and possibly add in some extra parts to the story. I will have a lot of time when I have my break from school. I hope to have it finished by the first of the year. I hope you all like this extra chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!