Chapter Thirty-Nine

I wrote this quickly so it's yet to be proofread. Sorry for any mistakes. :) xx

_________________________________________________________________ 

Harry POV

“I really love Toronto.” Zayn said, taking a drag from his cigarette.

“Only because you and I are the only ones legal here.” Louis replied, hanging upside down from my bed.

“That’s one of the reasons,” Zayn chuckled, “but it’s actually pretty chill here. Everyone’s pretty nice and nobody really chases us. People here tend to be polite. It kinda reminds me of home.”

“That’s because Canada used to be under British rule. It’s like Australia. They have a constitutional monarchy. They have a Prime Minister and a Lieutenant Governor that reports to the Queen. They even have ol’ Queen Lizzie on their coins.” I said.

The boys turned and stared at me like I was an alien.

“How the hell do you know that?” Niall asked.

“Google.” I smirked, holding my iPhone up.

“Thought so. You aren’t that smart.” Liam said.

“Rude.” I replied, scowling.

“We have to get ready for to go to the venue soon. We have an interview with that girl from Much Music, right?” Niall asked.

“Lauren Toyota?” Louis said slowly.

“Yeah, I think so.” I said.

“You’re announcing that you and Jenna are an item then, right?” Liam asked me.

“Yup,” I was silent for a moment before speaking again, “I’m scared.”

“Why?” Niall asked, stuffing crisps into his mouth.

“The fans are possessive of me specifically, you know that,” I started, “A couple really gave it to Jen when they found out we were friends. Imagine what it’s going to be like for her now.”

“Jenna doesn’t really seem to care what people think of her if they mean nothing to her. I don’t think it’s going to bother her as much.” Niall said.

“Danielle said that she could handle it too. But I see that it affects her sometimes. She may be strong but when you have so many people hating on you for no reason, it gets to you.” Liam said thoughtfully.

“Just be there for her. If she needs to talk about it, be there to.” Louis said after a moment.

“Okay, enough with this thoughtful mushy stuff; let’s go.” Zayn said, standing up.