Chapter Twelve

VERY FAST UPLOAD! I was in a writing mood lol. This is kind of filler-ish though. It’s just one of those transition chapters that you need to do but have absolutely nothing in them. Ugh. Now, I’ll leave you amazing people to read, and I’ll go back to staring at my large posters of Liam, Louis, and Zayn with koalas, and my posters of Justin, Harry, and Liam shirtless. K cool? ENJOY! Xx

__________________________________________________________

When Harry and I finally got back to my flat, we were exhausted, not to mention hungry. We settled on ordering in pizza instead, since going back outside was a definite no go.

“Pepperoni okay?” I asked as I dialed the pizza places number.

“Yup.” Harry said, scrolling through his phone.

I ordered the pizza, and they assured me it’d be at my front door in no less than thirty minutes.

“Jen?” Harry called.

“Yes Haz?” I asked, plopping down next to him on the couch.

“There are already pictures of us on Tumblr and Twitter.”

“Lemme see!” I said, grabbing his phone out of his hand.

Twitter was opened on an updates page with a lot of followers. I read through their tweets.

@1Dupdates: Harry was spotted at McDonald’s with Jenna a few minutes ago! Girls chased them through London! Pics to come.

@1Dupdates: Fans are saying that the two looked very close before they noticed fans surrounding them!

@1Dupdates: the cashier at McDonalds says that the two were very flirty and arguing over who would pay for the meal. Harry paid after he tricked Jenna.

@1Dupdates: twitlonger of their conversation via @123flickit twitlonger.com/ujd5ef

@1Dupdates: Harry & Jenna walking #1 pic.twitter.com/aguw54ex

“Damn.” I said.

I looked through the pictures they had uploaded.  It seems like paparazzi had been following us for a bit. Thankfully, there were no pictures of us coming out of my building, so that meant no one knew where I lived.

I really don’t get why every picture taken of Harry and I make us out to be a couple. The picture I was looking us showed Harry and I walking next to each other, our hands nearly touching, and both of us smiling. All of the pictures of us walking looked like that actually; us smiling or laughing, or one of us leaning our heads in the others direction.

I looked at the pictures of us inside the restaurant, which looked equally as bad. I hadn’t realised we had been smiling so much when were there! And there were pictures of Harry grabbing my hand, while I looked backwards at the screaming girls. Shit.

“Did you read the twitlonger as yet?” Harry asked, lying upside down on my couch.

“Nope.” I said, as I opened it.

@123flickit:

So they walked up to me smiling and then Jenna ordered a McChicken meal, and Harry ordered a Big Mac meal. Both of their eyes were covered with sunglasses, and Harry’s hair was too with a beanie (OMFG I DIED HE LOOKED SO HOT) so I didn’t realise who it was until they walked away. Anyways, then Jenna pulled out her wallet to pay and Harry whipped his credit card out his pocket in like no time and gave it to me. Then Jenna looked up and noticed and said “No Harry I’m paying!” and then thrust her money at me, then Harry’s like “No, I am!” then went to pay again but she wouldn’t let him, and then she said “You helped me out all day today let me pay!” and tried to give me money again, then Harry said “Fine!” and she said “Really?” and he said “Nope!” and paid before she could realise it. And then, get this, she said, “I hate you.” And he’s like “Love you too!” really cheekily. Then while they were walking away I told them they were really cute together then Jenna blushed and said “We aren’t dating!” as they walked away. THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THEY NEED TO GET TOGETHER ALREADY SEEING THEM IN PERSON ONLY MADE ME WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER MORE OMFG ASDFGHJKL I’M A HARDCORE JARRY SHIPPER OKAY. ALSO SHE SAID THAT HE HELPED HER OUT ALL DAY OMFG WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ;) ;) ;)