Chapter Thirty-Six

New cover for the story! Like or Loathe? xx

____________________________________________________________

Part One

I woke up enveloped in my boyfriend’s strong arms. I sighed happily, snuggling closer to his warm body, begging for sleep to take me again. I didn’t ever want to move out of this position. I closed my eyes tightly, but nothing happened, and I accepted that all hopes of falling back asleep were gone.

I turned onto my side a bit, causing Harry to pull me closer. I stared at the peaceful expression on his face, seeing the boy I had met at the X Factor auditions all those years ago in his features. He would always be that boy to me, he’d always be just Harry. In his sleep, he looked at peace, like he had no problems and he was just a teenage boy working in a bakery trying to figure out what he wanted to do with his life.

I glanced at the time, seeing it was 8:30, which meant Harry was needed in a little less than an hour to meet with management and I had to get back to my room to get ready for my girls day with Lily. She’d taken the liberty to book us in at a well-known spa for ten o’clock and after that we’d go shopping wherever we wanted to. I was looking forward to it; it had been too long since I’d had some serious girl talk. Also, Tom and Lou would probably be coming by soon to pick up Lux, who was magically still sleeping.

“Harry? Time to wake up love.” I whispered into his ear.

“Mhhm.” Was all he replied with, his grip tightening around my waist.

“You have a meeting in an hour Haz, it’s time to get up.” I said, but sighed when he failed to awaken.

“Harry?” I whispered again, placing a kiss on the corner of his face.

“Jen?” his deep, husky morning voice finally replied.

“Good morning.” I replied, finally pulling myself up and out of his muscular arms. I felt cold.

“Good morning to you as well. What time is it?”

“8:30-ish.”

“I have a meeting soon.”

“That’s what I was saying.”

“Oh. Did Lou and Tom come by as yet?” He asked, sitting up.

“Nope.” I replied, running my fingers through my hair.

“Is Lux up yet?”

“No.”

“Good.” He said, before pulling me back into his arms and kissing me soundly.

His mouth assaulted mine, and he pressed my back against the headboard as I tangled my fingers in his messy hair. I sighed, as his kisses became less demanding, but still ever so passionate. I didn’t want to pull back, but I did, remembering that there was a baby a few feet away from us and we both had to get ready.