Chapter Seven

Thank you all for voting and commenting! It makes me feel very happy! You should all check out “Survivors Guilt” by my awesome friend JustoMath! I noticed that I use exclamation points a lot....! ;) I don’t know if you guys can expect an update this coming weekend, because I’m on a trip all week, and won’t have any time to write! So just in case, I wrote this extra long chapter for you lovely people! I’m not very pleased with the way it came out though...On another note, I’ve discovered All Time Low (thanks to my sister) and am currently obsessed with their music :D

Enjoy! (See, there’s that exclamation point again...)

___________________________________________________________________________________

“JENNA! GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE!”  I heard my best friend scream.

Thinking something was wrong; I jumped out of my bed, and ran into her room. “What’s wrong?!”

“What’s wrong? The paparazzi somehow got a picture of you and Harry yesterday! Your face is all over Twitter and Tumblr! Sugarscape even has an article about you! It’s a good thing that you’re wearing sunglasses in the picture, or else—I don’t even know what would happen!” Becca ranted.

“Wait. What?” I ran over to her computer, nearly tripping on some hastily thrown shoes.

I looked at her screen, and sure enough, there was a picture of Harry and I yesterday. At the angle that the picture was taken, it looked like he had his hand on my waist, and his head on my shoulder.  You couldn’t really see my face, since my head was tilted, and I had my aviators covering my eyes. If I had just been looking at the photo, I would’ve of thought it was a couple in the picture.

“Oh God.” I said, sitting down.

“We better pray no one finds out it was you. Some fans can get nasty when it comes to girls in their idols lives.” 

“I should call Harry.” I said, and went to get my mobile.  

Just as I entered my room, my ringtone went off, and immediately knew it was Harry. He had set LMFAO’s ‘Sexy and I Know It’ as my ringtone for when he called yesterday.

“Did you see the photo?” I asked, the moment I answered.

“No hello, how are you to greet me?”

“A picture of us is plastered all over the web! It’s only a matter of time before they figure out who I am Harry!” I exclaimed.

“Calm down Jenna. This happens a lot, unfortunately. As long as they don’t find out your name, it’ll blow over quickly. If they do though...” he trailed off.

“So I don’t need to worry?”  

“At the moment, no.”

I sighed, “That’s good.”

“You calmed down now?”

“Yes.”

“Good. On another note though, want to come to our fitting today? We have to do our final fitting for our tour clothes, and confirm our set list. The lads want to meet you too, and our stylist will be there, so you can see what she does too!” Harry asked.

“Uh...sure! I don’t have any classes today.” That was true. I just had a massive pile of homework that needed to be done. That could wait though.

“Great! We’ll pick you up in an hour; what’s your address?”

I gave him my address and said I’d be ready. I exited my room, and saw a smirking Becca standing there.

Then and Now: A Harry Styles FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara