Chapter Twenty-Nine

SEXUAL TENSION GALORE IM WARNING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE

wait I just had a great idea/thought of Harry pushing Jenna up against the door at the end of the chapter and kissing her oops my brain is dirty bye

___________________________________________________________________________________________ 

An hour later I found myself standing in my room, with Harry lying down on the sofa. He had bought the tickets, and they were under my name at the theatre. Now we were in the long process of getting ready. The suit I had chosen for him was lying on the extra bed, and the kitchen counter was covered with different wigs and make-up. I wasn’t going to dye Harry’s hair because it would require bleaching and that was a lengthy process.

I had chosen a pretty halter neck dress that would certainly go well with the wavy dirty blonde wig I was going to wear. Harry had grudgingly agreed to blonde as his colour, as much as he disliked it.

“We need to be there in two hours, at the latest.” Harry said, staring at the television screen.

“I’ll be done by them!” I said, “You need to help me pick out a dress though...”

“Why me?” Harry groaned.

“Okay, we need to get you ready!” I exclaimed excitedly, ignoring his moaning.

Harry stood up, and looked at the make-up with a displeased look on his face. I ignored it, and instead led him over to the counter, and sat him down in a seat. I was quick to get to work, pulling a comb through his hair in an attempt to flatten it a bit. I gelled his hair a bit, and then pulled a wig cap onto his head. After that, I finally pulled the curly blonde wig over his head and fluffed it up a bit with some product. Perfect.

“Are you done?” Harry asked.

“Yes. Now go and put on the suit!”

“Where are you going to change?” he asked suddenly, “There’s only one bathroom.”

Oh. I hadn’t thought about that. “Uh. I’ll change in the bathroom and you can just change in my room?”

“How come you get the bathroom?” Harry whined.

“Because I’m a girl. Now shoo!” I said, and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly slid my clothes off, and pulled on the dress I had brought with me. It was a gorgeous black and crème coloured halter dress with a flared skirt. I had a paired it with a cute pair a black heels and some old fashioned pieces of jewelry.

After making sure the dress fit perfectly and that my legs were waxed, I walked out of the bathroom.

If I haven’t already said, my ‘room’ was across from the bathroom. So the moment I walked out, I got the most amazing view of Harry standing there, facing me, his head down, in just his boxers.