Chapter Thirty-Two

THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US. ASDFGHJKL. AND ROCK ME. GOODBYE I DIED FROM FEELS BECAUSE THEY TOOK OVER MY BODY. AND I’VE HEARD 25 SECONDS OF KISS YOU AND I LOVE IT. BTW TDKAU RELATES TO JENNA AND HARRY I THINK OMFG. OH MY GOD ALMOST 15K READS SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER I'M SCREAMING.

__________________________________________________________________________ 

The next few days passed uneventfully with just Harry and I spending time together.  We didn’t get to go out, because we didn’t really want to and also because Paul decided that we couldn’t go out alone anymore. Today was the first day of publicity for the boys, and they were appearing on a breakfast show, and then a radio show in the evening, meaning I’d only be needed in the morning, and then I was free. 

“Jenna! There’s a staff prep meeting in the first conference room in ten minutes!” Lily shouted from her room.

I was sitting at the desk, casually surfing some online New York fashion catalogues, figuring out which stores to hit later today. I decided that I needed to get to know my assistant better, so we decided to go on a shopping trip together after the boys’ television appearance.

“Coming!” I said, closing the laptop screen and standing up.

I looked at my casual outfit in the mirror, a pair of lightly washed skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt with a pair of heels and a leather jacket. I couldn’t go without my heels.

“Let’s go.” Lily said, and I followed after her, locking the door behind me.

“So how are you and Mr. Styles?” Lily asked, nudging my shoulder teasingly.

“Perfect.” I said, smiling as we entered the elevator.

That was the only word I could really use to describe how Harry and I’s relationship was going. He was, as always, the perfect gentleman, and so far we had spent most of our time together just sitting in his room, talking or watching films. We even played Monopoly once, (which I beat him at by a landslide). I’d also told him about how I’d heard what he’d said to Liam on the plane.

Flashback

I was leaning against Harry’s chest, listening to his heartbeat as we talked quietly about random topics. I’d discovered that this was my new favourite position, and Harry seemed to like it too; he usually kept his hands loosely around my waist.

“I heard what you said to Liam on the plane.” I whispered, turning my head to look at his face.

Harry’s eyes widened a bit, remembering what he and Liam had been talking about around the time I woke up.

“You did?” he asked.

“I was waking up when you were talking. I was in shock so I didn’t say anything. I didn’t actually believe what I heard.” I said, laughing.