Chapter Six

Here’s the next chapter, hope you guys enjoy! I want to give a giant shoutout to the awesome JustoMath. HE FINALLY LISTENED TO ME AND JOINED WATTPAD. I CAN FINALLY READ HIS ORIGINAL STUFF. HEY TERRA NOVA BESTIE! Lol I'm crazy. Just ignore me. Haha. Chapter 7’s pretty much written. Follow my new Tumblr! musicluva4eva1D.tumblr.com (someone already took musicluva4eva. LET ME THROW PINEAPPLES AT THEM. THEY’RE PRICKLY.) Leave stuff in my ask box. I like questions. If you leave me a funny question I’ll dedicate the chapter to you. Just like to point out that I've never been on a date before. Kay.

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT’S READING THIS. OKAY. DONE. READ ON. IF YOU DARE :)

__________________________________________________________

I suddenly felt self conscious at the way Harry’s eyes were raking over my body. I held my purse tightly, and pulled a strand of my chocolate coloured hair out of my face. I cleared my throat, and he seemed to snap out of his revere.

“Jenna! Great to see you; you look beautiful, as always.” He smiled, walking towards me.

 “Still quite the charmer, I see.” I returned his smile. “It’s nice to see you Harry.”

“Always have, always will be.” he chuckled slightly.

He hugged me as a greeting, and I quickly wrapped my arms loosely around him too. He pressed a kiss to my cheek before pulling away. I felt like a million butterflies had suddenly been let go in my stomach, and were chasing each other around.

‘Christ Jenna. Friends, remember? Just friends.’ I mentally scolded myself.

“We should probably go, and get seated. I don’t think it would be good if we lost our reservation!” Harry said as he sent a charming smile in my direction.

Dear God. No wonder girls spend hours staring at his smile. It’s bloody mesmerizing. I don’t even want to think about looking into his eyes, I’d probably stare at them forever and look like an idiot, if they were the same gorgeous green-blue colour I remembered.

“You’re right, we should.” I smiled.

Harry walked towards the podium, and casually started speaking to the waiter.

“Reservation for Styles.”

“Right this way.” The middle aged man led us to a table near the back of the restaurant, it was secluded from the other tables, which I suppose is good.

Harry and I sat down, as they waiter left the table, saying he’d be back soon to take our orders.  I had no clue what to say. I wondered if he was as nervous as I was, because if he was, he sure as hell didn’t show it.

“So...” Harry started, “how have you been?” 

I thought about what to say. “I’m studying design at the University of London. I’m in my first year there. Becca’s studying Early Childhood Development there too.”

“That’s really good! You have an amazing talent, you know. I’m glad that you’re putting your talent to use, because a lot of people don’t.” Harry fingered the menu, “Becca’s the girl you were with at X Factor, right? With blonde hair?”

“Yup. The singing didn’t work out for her, but she’s happy with what she’s doing now, and I’m happy for her. She took not getting through hard.” I remembered the day that Becca had called, crying over how she got rejected. It hurt to hear my best friend in such distress. “And I know what you mean, about people not putting their talent to use. My Dad’s an amazing artist, but he never put his talent to use.”