Chapter Thirteen

Wow. 7.5K reads. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OKAY. This chappie has a somewhat abrupt ending, but I could find a good way to end it :/ I'm on a serious roll with writing right now! Or maybe it's because I'm on summer break...lol. No time to be crazy and random, so you guys can read! xx

_________________________________________________________________

By some miracle (that miracle being Becca), I managed to wake up on time the next morning. I took a quick shower, and threw on some clothes. I was glad to see that my tea had already been made. It was a great start to the day.

I practically skipped out of the flat after I was finished my morning routine, and onto the sidewalk. I was in such a good mood that I decided to wear a pair of pumps instead of my usual flats, and endure the pain my feet would be in afterwards. It was a gorgeous day outside, which was surprising considering I lived in England, which had the most horrid weather you could think of. It was usually cloudy, or raining, but today the sun was out, the sky was clear, and it was even warm! I decided I’d take advantage of the weather and walk; I didn’t know when there would be another nice day like this.

I was nearly at the campus when someone tapped my shoulder. I just about jumped a mile into the air in shock, and was surprised to see a teenage girl, probably a few years younger than me, looking at me with wide eyes.

“Hello?” I sad, curiously.

“Are you Jenna Matthews?” the girl asked.

“Yes...Why do you want to know?” this girl was freaking me out.

“Oh my God!  I like, love you and Harry together! You two are so. Freaking. Adorable. Can I have a picture with you please?” she said, in a rush of words.

“Harry and I aren’t dating.” I said politely.

“But you should! You two are perfect together!”

Maybe if I took a picture with this girl she’d leave. Hmm. Good thinking Jenna.

“Didn’t you want a picture?” I asked.

“Oh my God! Yes!” she squealed and pulled out her Blackberry.

She stood next to me, and I smiled at her camera. I saw the flash go off, and sighed. Hopefully this was over.

“It was so nice meeting you! But I have to get to class!” I said, smiling.

“Oh! I’m so sorry for holding you up! Thank you so much for the picture!” she said.

“No problem. Bye!” I said, and turned to continue walking to the campus.

I thankfully made it to the classroom without anyone else stopping me, but I could feel everyone’s eyes on me as I walked closer to the back of the room. I heard several whispered conversations.

“...I heard she’s sleeping with him to get famous.”

“Really? I heard that she’s pregnant and tricked him into thinking that it’s his kid.”

“OMG! So scandalous. She’s such a slut.”

I sat down in my seat, and took a deep breath. I will ignore those stupid girls. I pulled my sketchbook out of my bag and opened it to a new page and began sketching. I zoned out all the noises from around, and focused solely on the design. Thankfully, this was my sketching class, and all the teacher really did was give assignments, and walk around to give students advice.

“Jenna?” my head snapped up.

I spotted Emma, the girl that usually sat next to me, standing beside the table.