Chapter Forty-Four

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MCUH FOR 600K READS! IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Last time I updated, this fic has 474K reads. That means it got 126K reads since my last update! I am so shocked and so, so happy right now, I can't even begin to explain. 

_____________________________________________________________

The next day was emotionally difficult, to say the least.

Harry had to pick up his mum from the airport, and I’d politely declined his request for me to come with him. I’d decided I needed some time alone; to process my thoughts and what was going on. I needed to think of a plan of action, and how I was going to handle the situation. 

Not the Harry-still-loves-me-despite-my-fucked-up-past situation that had yet to completely settle in my mind, but the Mackenzie situation that was eating me alive.

Immediately after Harry left, I had gotten onto Skype and called Becca for a long overdue talk. It had helped me a bit, explaining what was happening to possibly the only person that completely knew the truth of the matter at hand, but it still wasn’t the same as talking to her in person, and having her reassuring, comforting presence around.

By noon, I’d finally managed to throw on a decent outfit and spread some mascara over my eyelashes, and hoped I looked somewhat put together. Harry was due back with his mum in a couple minutes, and I wanted to go and say hi to her. I also wanted to get out a bit, and do a bit of shopping with Eleanor and Danielle. After the past days events, I definitely needed some shopping therapy.

I picked up my phone and sent a quick group text to the girls, asking if they were free. 

To: Eleanor Calder, Danielle Peazer

Hey! Are you guys free to do some shopping today?

Thank God, the girls were quick with their responses, and we decided to meet in a half hour and do some shopping at some of the recommended stores in the area. We were definitely going to Rodeo Drive, even though I definitely couldn’t afford anything in the stores there.

I heard slight voices outside the door and knew that Harry was back with his mum. I heard the key card slip into place and watched as the door opened.

Anne walked in, followed by Harry. I smiled and stood up, but I was stopped from hugging them by two figured that walked in behind them.

“Drew! Lisa!” I screamed, running to attack my siblings.

“Jenna!” Drew exclaimed, as I hugged them both tightly.

It’d been weeks since I’d last seen my brother and sister and I was incredibly excited to see them, though I was unsure how they had gotten here.

“Oh my God! When? How?” I asked my sister.