Chapter Thirty-One

UHRUSDCHDFIHVUIFDJV 100K PLUS READS OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH READ ON I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP AND I HAVEN'T HAD MY FIRST KISS YET REMEMBER THAT

Harry

I couldn’t think of the right words to say to Jenna, to tell her how I felt about her, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I kissed her.

I felt Jenna stiffen for a moment, obviously shocked, but then she melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I poured my emotions into the kiss, caressing her lips with my own. I pulled her closer to me, if possible, and felt her greedily press her tongue against my bottom lip, asking her entrance. I deepened the kiss, and felt her tongue roaming my mouth and her fingers running through my hair.

Damn. That felt good.

I wanted—no, needed to be closer to her, and started backing us both into the first hard object I could find. Which happened to be a tree. But luckily for us, her head didn’t hit the tree thanks to the hand I had placed behind her neck.

Needing to breathe, I pulled away from Jenna’s lips, and instead kissed along her jawline, causing her to gasp.

Harry.” She moaned, causing me to groan against her neck.

Feeling my control slowly slipping away, I pulled away, breathing heavily, my arms still over her head, effectively trapping her against the tree. I looked into Jenna’s now dark eyes and smiled.

“I think that surpasses everything I could’ve said.” I said, my voice husky.

Jenna laughed, and I felt my heart accelerating just by the sound of her absolutely perfect voice. I stared into her eyes, and pressed a quick, soft kiss to her lips once again.

“What I want to say, is that I’m falling in love with you. Every time I see you, nothing else in the world matters. You’re the only person I can think about. Jenna, I love you.” I whispered, my forehead rested against hers.

I looked as her eyes teared up considerably, and then, with watery eyes, she spoke.

“I love you too Harry.”

I felt a huge smile break out on my face, and before I could even process what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around. Jenna laughed, and I put her down.

“So, the whole point of coming here was to ask you one thing. And that is if you’d do me the honor of being my girlfriend,” I asked.

“Yes!” She exclaimed, hugging me, and then pressing a kiss to my lips.