Chapter Fourteen

THANK YOU FOR 8.6K READS! It means so much! and 100 comments as well! Wow. I think I'll hit my goal for this story! Thought I'd give you the next chapter, though most of you will probably threaten to kill me....oh well, I know how to fight....lol as if i quit tae kwon doe long time ago. BUT I have tons of scary older cousins okay so HAHA YOU CANT HURT ME!!! 

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the week went on just as Monday had, which meant I came home annoyed on many days. I’ve been stopped by fans five times since my first fan encounter but it was really nice to talk to them. I had even taken one girls twitter name, and was sure to follow them the moment I got home, and I had messaged Harry to do so too. I’m not sure if she had read through all my previous tweets or something, but she had given me a colour of nail polish that I always loved, but they had stopped making it so I was unable to get it. She said that she loved it too, and when she heard they were discontinuing it, she had bought ten bottles.

“I’m never going to use all of it out! And I read that you really love it and your only bottle was nearly finished!”

That’s what she said after I tried to insist that she keep it, or I at least pay her for it. In the end though, I lost, and got the nail polish.

I was scrolling through my text messages on Friday, while eating a bowl of cheerios, when I saw one from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey Jenna! It’s Leanne! Harry gave me your number. Xx

Hmm. I wonder what Leanne wanted. Or maybe she was just texting me for fun. I programmed her number in so it would no longer be unknown.

To: Leanne Miller

Hi! What’s up?x

From: Leanne Miller

Nothing much! How about you? X

To: Leanne Miller

I’m doing fine! X

From: Leanne Miller

I was wondering if you would mind coming down to Syco to help me a bit; I could use your fresh eyes!

Ah. I knew she wanted something.

To: Leanne Miller

Okay! What time?

From: Leanne Miller

How about now? I only need you for less than an hour; you’ll be out before seven!

To: Leanne Miller

Alright then! I’ll be their soon! Xx

I shoved my iPhone in my pocket, and grabbed my purse. I left a note on the counter, telling Becca where I was in case she came home before I got back.  I made my way out of the flat, and hailed a cab. I might live in downtown London, but there was no way I was walking twenty minutes just to get to Syco, and since Becca had the car, I was stuck with a cab.