Chapter Nineteen

Thank you all for the support! 25K reads is just amazing! I didn't really like this chapter, but I needed one with no boys in it, since I felt like I had a lot of Harry in the first couple chapters. So I'm toning the Jenna and Harry interaction down for a few chapters, because after that, there will be A LOT since Jenna will be on tour with them. Also, Danielle and Eleanor won't be particularly huge parts of the upcoming chapters, though, so this chapter and the next will probably be the last with direct contact with them. Hope that explains some things!

btw TOM DALEY GOT BRONZE OH MY GOD CONGRATS TOM SO MANY EMOTIONS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW 

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"It feels like we haven't hung out together in forever!" Becca said as we drove to the shopping centre.

"I know!" I said, smoothing out my dress.

"I guess we've both been caught up with our work. I have a job, and my major requires a lot of written work, and you've gotten chummy with Mr. Styles!" Becca smiled.

"Actually, I've been holding off on telling you until we were together in person, but Simon Cowell offered me a job." I awaited her response.

Thank god we were at a red traffic light, or else I swear Becca would've run into a light pole and gotten us killed.

"What?!" she exclaimed, snapping her head over to look at me.

"Leanne, the boys' stylists, called me over to Syco to help her with some things. It turns out she tricked me, and took me up to Simon's office, where the boys were waiting, and Simon offered me a job as the boys stylist on their North American tour since Leanne's going on maternity leave."

"Oh my God." Becca said, as the light turned green and she began driving again, "So you're going to be gone for six weeks on tour?"

"Yup. But don't worry! I'll call you all the time, and I'll send you the money for the rent and utilities. My pay is actually pretty good for a first time stylist." I assured her.

"Do you have to drop out?"

"Actually, no! It starts at the end of May, and final exams are a two weeks before I leave. But guess what else Simon said."

"What?"

"I might be hired on permanently in the Syco design department if I do well on the tour!" I squealed, unable to keep my emotions in check.

"No freaking way! That's awesome Jen! I would lean over to hug you, but I'm otherwise preoccupied." She motioned to the steering wheel and we both laughed.

"So how's lover boy?" she asked casually, driving into the shopping centre's parking lot.

"Who?" I asked, even though I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me Jenna." She shot me a pointed look.

"Things are...weird." I sighed.

She looked at me curiously, "How?"

"This morning Eleanor made me wear this absolutely stunning dress—"

"It is a gorgeous dress. Remind to ask her where she got it from?"

"Let me finish! Anyways, when I came out of the room Harry looked shocked, and then he started acting all gentlemen like, and kept saying I looked gorgeous. And to top it all off, Danielle asked him if I looked nice, and he said I looked beautiful! How do I react to that?!" I poured my frustrations out.