Chapter Three

Thanks to everyone for reading! I like votes and comments *hinthint* ;) lol. The next chapter his halfway written so...YAY! :) Every few chapters there will be a chapter in Harry's Point of view, and this chapter is one of them! I don't like switching POV's in the middle of chapters, which is why some chapters, like the last one, will be short. I'll let you guys (if there are any) read now! :) 

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV

“It feels so good to be going home!” Louis said, collapsing into his seat in the van.

“I feel ya, mate.” Niall said, settling down in his seat as the van drove away from the radio station.

“We left our flats two hours ago. It’s not that long.” Zayn said.

“Yes it is!” Louis responded.

Zayn just shook his head. Even he knew it was useless to start arguing with Louis.

“I hate giving interviews like that.” I said, changing the topic, “It gets boring answering the same, ‘Are you single?’ ‘What do you look for in a girl?’ questions.”  

“I think you need to get laid. You’re too uptight now.” Louis said, popping a piece of candy into his mouth.

“Agreed!” Zayn shouted from the back.

“Liam?” Niall asked.

“Huh?” he said.

Liam raised his head. I could see his Blackberry in his hands, and that the Twitter app was open. He was probably going all ‘I love you! Xx’ with Danielle or replying to some fans.

“Do you think Harry needs to get laid? Or a girlfriend at least?” Zayn asked Liam.

“Definitely.”

“See!” Louis exclaimed, “Even Liam thinks so! Liam never agrees with anything I say!”

“Because most of the things you say are ridiculous Lou.” Liam said.

“Love you too!” Louis stuck his tongue out at Liam.

I rolled my eyes. “I don’t need to get laid, and I don’t need a girlfriend. I just need to get some rest.” I insisted, waving my hands.

“Yes, you do Haz. And I’ve got the perfect idea!” Louis exclaimed, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

Shit.’ I thought, my eyes widening, ‘That’s not good.’

“I’m going to set you up on a date!” He started clapping his hands like a hyper two year old.

“Oh God.” I heard Zayn and Niall mutter from the back seat.

“Give me your mobile Haz! I’ll set it up now!”

“No Lou.”

“Please!”

“No.”

“Fine.”

I arched my brow. Louis was stubborn, one of the most stubborn people I knew. He didn’t give up that easily.

“Really?”

“No. GIVE IT HAZZA!” He screeched like a hyena, and everyone covered their ears.

“Fine, fine! Here! Just spare my poor ears!” I thrust my iPhone into my best mates’ hands.

“I always win!” Louis winked as he unlocked it.

I rolled my eyes. I was slightly worried about what Louis would do though. I caught a glance of him opening up my contact list.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” I warned.

I heard Niall snicker in the back. I thought about what I had just said. Louis lived to do stupid, incredibly insane things. It’s what makes him Louis.  

Louis didn’t respond and continued to scroll intently through my mobile, humming from time to time.

Zayn leaned over to look over Louis’ shoulder, and smirked when he saw what was on the screen.

“Do it, man.”

“Do what?” Niall shouted from the back, jumping up to look at the screen.

“Oh, yeah!” He said with a wild smirk on his face.

“Oh God, please don’t text Simon something stupid! Last time he had my neck because of what you sent him Lou!” I groaned, running my fingers through my already messy curls.

“We won't!” they replied with cheeky grins. I was very suspicious.

“Don’t worry about it, mate.” Niall said, his blue eyes sparkling.

“Good lord.” I muttered. I could only imagine what they were doing by looking at the massive smirks on their faces. None of the possibilities were good.

“What’s going on?” Liam suddenly asked.

Niall grabbed the mobile out of Louis’ hands, and shoved it in Liam's direction. Liam looked at what was on the screen, and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“This is too good! Do it. Do it now!”

Niall smirked—they are really smirking too much—as he handed the mobile back to Louis. He tapped the screen, and I heard a whooshing sound emit from the phone.

“Please don’t tell me you sent a mass tweet saying to come to auditions to be my girlfriend or something. If you did Louis I swear to God—“ I started.

“Calm down! We didn’t!” the boys chorused.

“But you did something incredibly stupid?”

“Not stupid. I think it was very smart.” Zayn said.

“Can you at least tell me what you did?” I asked, grabbing for my mobile.

Louis handed me my beloved mobile—I actually couldn’t live without it—a scarily innocent smile on his face. “Nope, you can figure it out on your own!”

I took my mobile and unlocked it. I opened twitter and let out a sigh of relief seeing no recent tweets from myself, or any of the boys—other than Liam of course. I was right about what he was doing though.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @musicluva4eva thanks! x

@Real_Liam_Payne: @DaniellePeazer  love u lots! Xxx

@Real_Liam_Payne: @lalala123 nooo! Xx :)

I slowly opened my messages and my eyes froze at who the last text was sent to.  

To: Jenna Matthews

I hadn’t heard that name since our time on The X Factor. I remembered her well; we had gotten along brilliantly and had texted and chatted with each other for quite a bit. Then I got busy, and we stopped texting and calling as much, until our contact with each other ceased.

I checked the message. The first thing I saw was her picture. It was from the day of my audition. Her hair was blowing in the wind, and her hazel eyes were sparkling. She was stunning; absolutely gorgeous. And I made sure to tell her that all the time when we were in contact. I don’t think I ever ended a conversation with her without saying ‘goodbye beautiful.’ It was cliché, I realise, but it was something I needed to tell her.

I remembered her plans to be a fashion designer, and wondered her that worked out. Her work was truly amazing though; she had sent me pictures of some of her sketches once, and I was absolutely floored by her talent.

“You okay?”  I heard Zayn ask, and I nodded in response.

My eyes finally strayed from her picture, and to the message itself. My eyes widened as I read it.

‘Dear God. Why Louis, why?’