Chapter Eighteen

You guys have absolutely no idea how much your reads, votes, and comments mean to me! 22K plus reads, . Are you kidding me? I’ve passed my goal for reads for the ENTIRE story already, and I’m almost at my goal for comments, and I’m eighty away from my votes goal! I’ve peaked in the 600’s on the fanfiction list and 300 on the Watty Awards 2012 list. (That was when I checked the day after I posted when I got wifi. Did it get higher while I was offline?)  And I have over seventy fans. OH MY GOD DO NOT WAKE ME UP FROM THIS DREAM PLEASE ASDFGHJKLJH!!!!! The next chapter will be the long one (over 2500 words) since I pre-wrote this one before I found out the stats.

Thank you so so much for reading! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

“We’re having waffles, with sides of eggs, hash browns, and bagels.” Liam said as we walked into his flat.

I was still slightly woozy from the occurrences on my way to breakfast, and I refused to look at Harry in fear that I’d break out blushing again.

“You look lovely Jenna!” Danielle exclaimed, coming out of the kitchen, a pitcher of orange juice in her hands. “Don’t you think so Harry?”

Kill me. Please kill me now. I thought silently.

“She looks beautiful.” I heard him reply softly.

My head snapped up, and I immediately glared at Danielle, who just shrugged her shoulders, and pranced off with El and Louis. I felt Harry’s smoldering gaze at the side of my head, practically begging me to turn my head a fraction of an inch to meet his green eyes. I refused to do so, and instead walked towards the living room.

“Hello!” I greeted Zayn and Niall.

“Good Morning Jen! Dressing up to impress a certain lad from Cheshire, I see.” Zayn said, looking up from his phone.

“No I’m—“

“Yes you are!” Niall said in a singsong voice, smiling brightly at me.

“Eleanor forced me into these clothes, for your information.”

“Whatever you say.” Zayn said, going back to his phone.

I knew that there was no point in arguing with Zayn. He was one of those people that used facts and an accusing voice in an argument, much like a lawyer. It scared that shit out of me and there was no way in hell I’d beat him.

I walked to the kitchen when I heard footsteps behind me, knowing it was Harry. I noticed that the kitchen table was already set, and Danielle was finishing off the eggs.

“Anything I can do to help?” I asked hopefully.

“No way!” Danielle exclaimed, “Your dress is way too gorgeous to risk ruining, and you’re a guest! We’re almost done, so you just sit down and relax.”

I sighed, “Please Danielle? I can’t go back in there.”

Danielle suddenly looked concerned, and abandoned her task. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing!” I said.

“I’ll let you get the cutlery out if you promise to spill what’s wrong after breakfast.”

“Fine.”

Danielle smiled, and pointed to a drawer, “Everything’s in there.”

I smiled gratefully at her, and pulled the drawer open and got to work. I spotted Eleanor with Louis, and she was sending me confused looks, and I just motioned that I’d tell her later. Before I knew it, I was finished, and everyone was piling into the room.