1

"Mr. Bakers? What's taking so long, are you okay?" The woman asked knocking on the bathroom stall.

The man didn't reply, just continued his business. He flushed the toilet before walking out the stall.

The woman gave a small smile, not getting one in return.

As she lead him to the meeting room, he watched her ass move in the skirt.

"Your ass fake?" He asked out of curiosity. She could feel her cheeks rise and turn red.

"I'm not judging, just wanted to know." He chuckled and she looked back at him.

"Please sir, let's just focus on getting you free." She trailed off staring at his piece bulging through his suit.

"Whatever you say sexy."

She sighed hard while opening the door allowing him to enter first. It was hard working with men but she liked the attention.

"So Kevious, explain to me why we should let you go?" A man he was unfamiliar with asked. He looked down at his hands.

Fuck you mean? I just want to be free.

"I have folks who need me, a girlfriend who's carrying my kid, and I plan to get a job when out. I'm not crazy, I never did anything wrong. Y'all say it wasn't self defense, I say it was. The bitch tried to shoot me but I'm the one in the wrong?"

The man swallowed hard, he didn't understand why'd they put him there.

Kevious was put in jail for throwing acid on his ex girlfriend after she pulled a gun on him. They then placed him in this Mental Institution once they thought he was the cause of the many deaths.

At least 4 officers were found dead after watching him, and 6 prisoners all had suspiciously killed themselves.

Many officers complained that they didn't want to deal with him, so his lawyer got him placed into one of Manhattan's Mental Institution.

The judge felt that it was nothing compared to what his sister who sadly passed in prison did.

She killed her husband, his mistress and burned down the her house. Her 10 year old suffered 3rd degree burns all over his body due to the fire.

He came from a family of psychopaths.

They were thinking about releasing him on probation due to his good behavior.

Kevious mind traveled onto something else as the people talked to him. He was distracted, a feeling of anger was building up inside him.

"This is not fair, he almost killed my client." The blonde headed lady said and Kevious chuckled.

"I didn't kill her did I? That was the good Lord up above protecting her." He stood allowing the guard to remove the monitor from his foot.

"Mr.Bakers, I expect for you to actually change your life around. Don't be like your sister."

Those words stung him a bit, he hated when people brung up his sister.

"You hear me son?"

Kevious looked over at the man, still not sure of who he was or how he knew about his people.

Nodding his head, he looked over at his ex's lawyer.

"I'm gone kill you bitch."

The lady looked around to see if anyone saw him. She struggled to grab her things as he exit the room.

"I got to admit, I'll miss you and that bitch ass Parker fighting. Someone finally could beat his ass."

Kevious laughed looking over at the old man. He didn't understand why'd he want to work here, the people were crazy.