4

Kinda short boring chapter, hope you enjoy though🙂.
:
"Okay you seriously need to chill."

Brooklyn sat in this hair shop, waiting for her hairdresser to finish her braids. She was arguing with her boyfriend on the phone which was interesting.

Apparently, he'd found out about her talking to other guys. He was threatening to burn down her place, kill her pets and all.

"Girl hang up in that nigga face." One of the other hair stylists said. She rolled her eyes continuing to braid and listen to him.

Brook's mind traveled to Sergio, the worst thing he threatened to do was beating her...

The verbal and mental abuse started in the middle of their situation-ship. The physical abuse started maybe a year ago when she tried moving on.

It drove him nuts to see her with another guy, and he didn't want that. He wanted her to suffer in a love drought with him.

So when he finally had her alone to himself, he nearly killed her. He then played the victim card, and of course she took him into her arms.

"Brooklyn you want it down or up?" Demetria asked, she looked in the mirror.

"Down. How much is it?" She asked grabbing her purse.

"You good, Sergio paid for it." She said, Brooklyn bit her lip confused on why he did it.

"Okay, thank you. I'll see you later." She stood and left out of the shop. A car pulled up, and this slightly tall guy hopped out.

"Say, Demetria in there?" He asked, she shrugged not sure if she should say anything.

"Oh yeah, there she is." He walked into the shop and slammed the door causing the glass to shatter.

Brooklyn ducked her lips and got inside her car. It made her think of Soul Food, lol.

"Niggas really be crazy."
:
:
"Damn what's taking so long?"

Sevyn stood outside of Isaac's place, she was wondering why no one would answer the door. Ringing the doorbell once again, a woman finally came to it.

He lived with his uncle Papa who seemed to have a woman over just about every day.

"You're Sevyn?" She asked, Sevyn nodded and she opened the door wider. Looking around the house, she wondered why no one heard her.

It was too quiet for them not to.

"Yeah, where's Isaac?"

The lady smirked nodding towards the steps. She rose a brow going up to his room. Her heartbeat sped up at the sound of another girl's voice.

Opening the door, she stared at Isaac as he kissed on a girl.

"Wow."

Isaac looked back and cussed to himself as she backed out of the room.

"Sevyn–I was coming to tell you the gender of the baby but it doesn't matter. You won't be in their life anyway."

She quickly walked down the steps and out of the house. Starting her way down the sidewalk, she could hear steps behind her.

"Sevyn you know it's hot as fuck right now, come here man." Isaac said, she ignored him and continued to walk.

Grabbing her arm, he pulled her back to him.

"There's nothing you got to say that can change my fucking mind, I'm done with you. And you won't see my child." She said, he frowned.

"Say I understand, I just broke your heart but you tryna keep my kid away ain't right. The fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me is the fact that I'm constantly getting hurt. I'm too young to be stressing over you."

"You knew what the deal was with me. I told you how this relationship shit could go."

"You know what, you're right. And I won't keep you from seeing your son or living your life. You go ahead." She removed his hands off her arm.

Walking away, she felt her urge to cry but she held it in.

Fuck him.
:
:
Kevious sat in his living room, searching for a show on Netflix. Once he couldn't find anything, he went to Starz.

"Damn ain't shit to watch." He mumbled grabbing his bag of weed. Taking a sniff, he eyed the sativa happy to finally have some.

As he began to roll, someone knocked on the door. He ignored them and continued to roll.

They knocked a few more times and he ignored it all.

The door opened and Brooklyn walked inside.

"You heard me out there." She rolled her eyes walking over to him.

"Yeah, but I was rolling so yo ass would've been still out there if the door was locked."

She sat down on the other end of the couch, he looked over at her and then at his weed.

He then looked at her again, seeing that she had a new hairstyle.

"Put your hair in a ponytail." He said, she furrowed her eyebrows running her fingers through her hair.

"You don't like it?"

"I mean it's cool, but I don't want this smoke getting in it."

She grabbed the band and placed the few braids in the front in a ponytail. Her head wasn't too sore which she was happy of.

"What you come here for? To work my nerves? If so; try another day."

"I actually came here because I don't know if I can do this. Like...I'm working with a nigga who's trying to kill my ex."

"You ain't got to do it." He said simply.

She rose a brow watching him light the blunt. Taking a hit of it, he blew smoke towards her.

"But you got to get the fuck out."

She furrowed her eyebrows confused to who he was talking to. Even though she was scared of him, she wasn't gone let him talk to her any kind of way.

"Uh uh, you can ask me to leave." She crossed her arms sitting back. He continued to smoke as she sat there quietly.

Realizing he wasn't going to say anything, she stood and he did the same.

Grabbing her by the neck, he placed a gun to her head. She stared at him, he did the same to her.

"You done pissed me off. You know that right? It only takes a lil effort to push my buttons. And yo lil ass, you done pushed them."

She couldn't help but to see that he was serious.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled not wanting to show that she was giving in. Crazy that...it was turning her on?

Fix it Jesus.

"Nah, I don't accept that fake ass apology. Ain't shit to apologize for, but I want you to know you done set a nigga off." He pulled the gun from her head.

Placing the safety back on, he took an seat and proceeded to smoke.

"But still...you ain't got to do it."

"I'm not...bye."

She walked out and he laughed to himself.

"She'll be back."
:
:
Y'all think she will?💤