15

Hey y'all🤍.
:
:
"We've been doing this for a while."

Brooklyn sat in the seat annoyed with Kevious wanting her to punch the body. She had been doing it for a few days now and was already tired of it.

"A week...that ain't long."

"It is, especially since it's getting me no where. My hands hurt like shit."

"We can take a two day break...you act like I make you come everyday."

"You do."

He looked at her and shook his head. She was being a bit dramatic, maybe?

As he cleaned the spot, she checked her emails. Her face lit up as she opened the message from Daniel Moore.

"Oh my God! I got the job!" She jumped up reading over the time and place he wanted to meet her.

Kevious looked at her, a small smile formed on his face seeing how excited she was.

"Congrats Shorty."

She had to meet him the Monday coming up.

"Thank you very much, let's go out. I want to celebrate."

"Where you want to go?"

"Anywhere, I just want a drink."

After he had cleaned up, the two went to his place. (She keeps clothes stored to change after the training stuff.)

"You don't let any women in here do you?" Brooklyn asked observing his bathroom,

It was spotless, no hair, combs, or anything there.

"I mean besides fucking, you the first."

"On the counter?" She moved back, he chuckled deciding not to answer her question.

"Asshole you hear me."

She watched him open a duffle bag suspiciously. There wasn't a way to see what was inside unless she looked for herself.

Or should she just leave it alone? We shall see.
:
:
"I like this place..the food looks mad good."

Brooklyn sat in the booth with Kevious. The two were at this restaurant where people were doing karaoke and the theme was aquarium like.

On the stage, there was a big tank of water with fish inside. She wondered what would happen if it broke...her crazy imaginations.

"Yeah, it's cool." Kevious said looking at the girl who kept looking at him. Brooklyn looked towards his gesture wondering who she was.

"Hoe hoe hoe." She mumbled, he snapped his neck in her direction. Deciding not to say anything, he scanned over the menu.

"You don't want a drink?" She asked seeing that he'd ordered a sprite.

"Nah, somebody got to be sober. You got that big ass fish bowl."

"I just want to have a drink before I start my job."

"Who's this cat you working for anyway?"

"Daniel Moore."

He stared at her a moment, implying that he didn't like that. Once she noticed, she crossed her arms.

"Are you going to try and make me not get the job?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure about this shit. Did you even do your research on this nigga?"

"Yeah I did, his pay is good. I've went by the building a few times and made sure it was actually his."

"Clearly not that much if you don't know why his last 3 assistants quit."

"Well maybe they were offered better jobs."

"So you don't deserve better?"

"Kevious I came here to celebrate, not to hear this shit." She frowned now upset.

"Sometimes you've got to hear this shit. You act so fucking stupid when it come to shit like this."

Instead of arguing with him, she stood and left out of the building.

...He followed.

"Man slow down." He walked behind her, she ignored him continuing to walk. Once he'd gotten close to her, he grabbed her arm.

"Stop running away when I'm talking real shit to you. It's bad enough you got niggas watching you, you don't need no more shit on your plate."

She nodded feeling like a crybaby because she was definitely on the verge of tears.

"Why you crying?" He wiped her face, she avoided eye contact.

"Because I don't like when you yell at me...I can handle everyone else but it's different from you."

He could see that she definitely was feeling him but he didn't want to just give in yet.

"Let's get out of here...it's thundering and shit." He looked towards the sky.

Hmph.
:
:
"I'm in love with Mary Jane...she's my main thing."

Both Brooklyn and Kevious sang along with Rick James. The two were just at his house, listening to music as rain pour down outside.

"And when I'm feeling low, she comes as no surprise. Turns me on with her love, takes me to paradiseeeee." Brooklyn danced around while singing her heart out.

Mary Jane will really do that to you.

Falling down on the bed, she let out a sigh.

"How'd you get that scar?" She questioned, Kevious stared at the ceiling.

"I was stabbed when locked up, me and this crazy nigga got into a fight. He got ahold of some scissors and stabbed me."

"Did you ever get it checked out?"

"Yeah, you want to check it?"

She looked at it, it was healing up but still looked painful.

"Does it hurt?"

"Nah, it's been 6 months."

She nodded as he placed his arm behind his head. His phone rang, she looked at it and quickly read the name.

Miranda.

It caught her off guard that he answered. Nigga just didn't give a shit.

"Yeah I'm at home but I got some company."

He took a look at Brook before continuing his conversation.

"She straight...women ain't her style."

Brook furrowed her eyebrows, seem like he just didn't want her to fuck on someone else.

Once he ended the call, she teased him.

"How you gone turn down someone for me?"

"Because I don't want her over here."

"Or you don't want me to get some play? Dang she asked about me, not you."

"You can always get that...it ain't even about that though. I just don't want her over here."

She cut her eyes at him...lying ass.
:
:
Hope y'all enjoyed🙂🤍.

Excuse errors...