3

"So Isaac is really Sevyn's baby father?"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes as she walked the streets with her cousin Paisley. It was a nice day and of course she was walking again.

"Damn you not gone tell me?"

Brooklyn shook her head no while continuing to walk. Although Paisley was one of her favorite cousins, she wouldn't dare say anything.

Plus she didn't like when anyone asked about her sister, it rubbed her the wrong way.

"That isn't her business to tell." Sevyn caught up with them. She wasn't too far behind, she slowed down to catch her breath.

"Shit you act like you can't tell me yourself."

"And there's a reason why."

Paisley could be messy at times, you can tell her a bee stung you and somehow the whole block knows the next day.

"Whatever. Ooh who is that? He fine as fuck."

Brooklyn decided to look at the guy and she could confirm it. He was fine from behind...and the front but it all went away when she saw who it was.

Kevious.

"Your dad is always having something here." She said trying to change the subject.

"Always, come on let's go get some free food." She said dragging Brooklyn over. She tried hiding from Kevious but couldn't.

He glanced at her before continuing his conversation with the guys.

"Only thing free is your hands." Brando said, Paisley rolled her eyes grabbing gloves.

"I'm not here to help, but I am getting free food." Sevyn grabbed the plate before he could take it back.

"You lucky." He continued to watch the grill.

Every Saturday he would have something at the neighborhood park, mad people lived here so you know it was a vibe.

"I know that ain't Harry touching that bitch booty. Hold on I'll be back." She took the gloves off and walked over to them.

Instead of saying anything to the girl, she went straight for Harry.

That was one thing Brook liked about Paisley, she didn't go for the girl unless disrespected. All she did was go off on Harry, actually she beat his ass but only Brook knew that.

Once, she and Paisley walked to his place and caught him with some girl. Paisley charged for his ass, that was one chick who could real fight a man.

She didn't pull hair, scratch or none of that. Straight punches.

"Say who this broad?"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes ignoring the guy who walked over by her. She sipped her drink as Papa spoke up.

"Lil mama, that's Brando niece. What's up?"

"Hey Papa." She spoke to Papa, his name was actually Percy but he preferred Papa by the ladies.

"How you been?"