9

"Sergio? Who is that?"

Tank laughed, eyeing Brooklyn up and down as she backed away. He was trying to play this mind trick on her but she wasn't having it.

"Why you acting like you don't know this nigga? When I work with somebody, I know about everything. His baby moms, wife, side bitches and everything. I even know about the abortion you had two years ago."

Her hands begin to shake as she patiently waited for Kevious. She could hear him moving in the background but it was slowly breaking up.

"Why are we talking about this if it's your birthday? You need to be having fun, not questioning me about men I don't know."

"Yeah right–They waiting for you downstairs."

The two both looked back, Kevious stood there.

He nodded and took another look at Brooklyn.

"Let's go."

Kevious watched him carefully as he wrapped his arm around Brooklyn. Looking around, he positioned his ear piece to talk.

On the other hand, Brooklyn nervously walked into the room with him. She felt weird as some of the girls gave the two looks.

"When did you get a new lady?"

Dexter rubbed his hands together, giving a grimey smirk. Brooklyn ignored the creepy stare while listening closely to Kevious.

"Change of plans, we got to get the fuck out of here. Only got 10 minutes."

She bit her lip looking over at Tank. He seemed to be getting mad attention so she eased her way from under him.

"Hold up where you going?" Dexter grabbed her hand as she approached the door.

She looked at him, feeling like he knew something himself.

"I have to use the restroom."

"Let me take you."

"No, I'm fine going on my own."

As she begin to walk, she tried to ignore the footsteps behind her but couldn't. Turning around, she saw that he was following her.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because–hold up." He furrowed his eyebrows looking at her hair.

The same waitress from the other night.

"Say, you that bitch that took Morgan?" He rushed towards her. She begin to run but her shoes were a bit difficult to deal with.

She didn't want to pull them off and give him a chance to catch up.

"Fuck." She mumbled finding herself almost falling. Dexter had caught up by then which she knew she had no way out.

Grabbing her by the neck, he pushed her against the wall and squeezed tightly.

"Where you at shorty?" Kevious asked trying to figure out what the noise was. Once he heard her grasping for air, he jumped out of the truck.

"Stupid bitch, you fucking with my money." Dexter watched as her face began to change. She tried fighting him off but he was too strong.

He let her go and she fell down to the ground trying to breathe.

She could feel him coming towards her as she tried crawling away.

"I like to see a motherfucker try to get away, it only makes it worse for them."

Her vision became more blurrier as she got closer to the door.