21

"Nigga don't touch my shit!"

Kevious walked into the apartment building, bypassing the arguing couple. It seemed that the man was throwing all of her clothes outside.

Kevious had no plans on saying anything until he realized who the guy was. Furrowing his eyebrows, he turned his head and looked at his father Kevin.

"Bitch get the fuck out of here, crazy ass. Don't bring yo stupid ass back either." He barked watching her leave.

His attention turned to Kevious and his frown left his face.

"Son, son. Come on in man, I ain't mean for you to see that." He opened the door wider, Kevious looked around before going inside.

Taking a look at his furniture, he could see that a woman lived with him. A young one...

The place was nice looking, just smelled of weed and other disturbing smells.

"What Shorty do?" He questioned, Kevin took a seat on the couch and placed his gun on the table.

Running his hands over his braided hair, he placed his eyes on Kevious.

"She's pregnant, but it ain't mine. So I told her kick rocks, dumb bitch ain't getting a dime of my money."

Kevious chuckled looking at the lady walking from the back. She was familiar looking, he just couldn't figure out who she was.

"Why'd you kick Farrah out?" She questioned, Kevin looked at her.

"Have some fucking respect, you see my son right here. Go throw some fucking clothes on man." He frowned.

"Respect? Kevin please don't play with me just because your son is here." She crossed her arms.

Kevin stood and walked over to her. Kevious tried listening but couldn't hear him.

He said some pretty convincing shit because she didn't say anything else.

Kevious watched her walk away, mainly staring at her ass.

"Who's that?"

"Tati...fine motherfucker huh?"

Kevious smirked a bit looking at the time, he had a meeting with a guy looking to buy one of his cars.

The man was into all types of car shows and shit. Plus Kevious didn't charge that much...

"She cool, you hear from my moms?"

Kevin looked at him and shook his head.

"Since the last time I seen her, she haven't been right. She back with her ole nigga from what I heard."

"You couldn't keep her from that nigga? Have her living luxury like you?"

"We ain't gone sit here and act like I didn't try to help her. Maybe if your crazy ass would talk to her she wouldn't have went back."

"Man fuck that, you the reason she like that so you should've forced her to go to rehab. Son of a Bitch got my moms getting high."

"Listen I didn't invite you in here to bash a nigga over my past mistakes, you ain't perfect yourself. Especially with that mental ward shit."

Kevious chuckled and grabbed some papers from his pocket. Throwing it on the table, he shook his head.

"Child support gone be kicking your ass. That kid you tried hiding, the mom's serving yo ass."

Kevin looked at the papers as Kevious walked out. He didn't plan on talking to him in the first but he just needed to piss him off more.

Shit made him laugh.