23

Okay lemme clear this up.

Noelle and Lauren are two different people. Lauren is a woman that Kevious was messing with before he got locked up, Noelle is the ex that he threw acid on.

The case went on for a while, so Lauren and Kevious were real close fuck buddies.

I will get into the details about why Lauren got fucked and cut at the same time later on...lol.

Anywho, the chapter:
:
:
"It's not what I expected, it's nice."

Kevious stared at Brooklyn, she was checking out his garage. He had been working on it for a while now, all he needed to do was add a few more paintings.

"What you expect?"

"All black, because you know. Everything that connected to you is black."

He had added some color which she liked.

"Decided to switch it up."

She nodded walking around, one picture in particular grabbed her attention. It was the start of a woman painting.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know, every time she come to mind I paint more and more. It's only a body though."

He often just pictured people and painted them out if he liked it. Brooklyn on the other hand painted this same girl, everything surrounding her describing how she felt.

She could paint other people just chose not to.

"Yo this shit tight, how the fuck you afford to get it together like this?"

Brooklyn jumped and looked back at the guy standing there. It caught her by surprise to see a small smile on Kevious's face.

"My boy, where the fuck you been?" He asked, Brooklyn watched the two closely.

They were some kin as she could see, both had the same eyes and jaw structure.

"All over New York big bro, who's the lady?" He checked Brook out.

"I'm Brooklyn...I didn't know you had a brother." She said, He rubbed his hands together.

"Yeah, I'm the finer one right?" He asked, Kevious sucked his teeth.

"Don't get fucked up Kenny."

Brooklyn saw that he had a wrap around his arm. She was hoping it came from natural causes like playing sports instead of street shit.

Hopefully, but we shall see...
:
:
"Rory if I'm late I promise I'm kicking your ass."

Sevyn went completely off on Rory, he wasn't really listening. Everything she was saying just was annoying him.

She was upset because he had plans to see this girl in New York, which was an hour drive away from where they lived.

But Rory lied saying it was only a good 20 minutes to get to her place; knowing she needed to be home at 6.

Isaac's parents had invited her to their anniversary party, it was 5:57.

"Man shut the fuck up, you know I'll get you there on time."

"Nah fuck that, Ooh you make me sick. Should've just stayed at home, you don't even know that girl. Nasty ass."

"We only 10 minutes away from home, stop all that nagging. I'll get you some ice cream."

"Ice cream? Dude fuck you."

Grabbing her phone, she answered the call from Isaac.

"Where you at? I'm at your sister's looking for ya."

"I'm on the way–who you on the phone with?"

Rory decided to be petty, she glared at him.

"Who the fuck is that?" Isaac questioned.

"Ror–don't worry about who the fuck this is! Bitch nigga." Rory changed his voice up.

Before Sevyn could even say anything, he hang the phone up in her face.

"Ooh I promise I'm gone whoop your ass, swear I am." She crossed her arms, she was too pissed to even call Isaac back.

Him pissing her off more would likely just stress her into having the baby.

And she was only 33 weeks...so we don't need that.

"Yeah right."

Chile...what is Rory giving?
:
:
"Man you trying to kill me huh?"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes, she was braiding Kevious's hair. He was being dramatic on purpose, trying to make her mad.

"Nigga I'm not even braiding tight."

"I'm gone let you think that."

She purposely smacked his neck with the comb and he thumped her foot.

"Do you want to fight? Cause I feel like you my opp." She crossed her arms, he laughed and kissed her thighs.

"You know you my cinnamon spice and everything nice."

"Corny ass."

"Kiss this dick."

(That part was just to fill in space, lowkey pointless😂^)

Meanwhile, Sevyn was at home changing into a different outfit. Rory sat outside waiting for her, he knew Isaac wasn't coming to get her so the least he could do was give her a ride.

"Oh shit, I forgot my phone." She said as she touched the last step. Walking back upstairs, she grabbed her phone but paused when she heard tires screech.

Several shots were fired and she quickly laid down on the floor. Once they had stopped, she waited a few minutes before getting up.

Quickly, she tried calling Isaac but he didn't answer. Rushing downstairs, she peeked out of the window to see if Rory had drove off.

His car was still there...

"Oh no." She rushed outside towards his car. Her heart dropped seeing Rory's clothes covered in blood.

"Rory!"

His eyes were halfway closing as blood seeped from his mouth.

"No, no. Stay up please." She removed her jacket and placed it over where blood spilled the most.

Quickly, she called for an ambulance as he stared up at her.

"S-someone is coming, just stay with me Rory."
:
:
💨