11

"Why couldn't you tell me this over the phone?"

Brooklyn stood in Brando's house, the two were in his kitchen talking. Everyone was physically okay but she did hear some news not too good.

"Your mom is trying to take us to court Brook. If I would've said that over the phone you wouldn't have enjoyed yourself."

Brooklyn laughed a bit, she didn't enjoy her trip not one bit and coming home to bullshit made her even more pissed.

"Where is she?"

"You know you can't fight that woman."

"I hear a laugh from the living room, I'll be back."

Storming into the living room, she saw her mother Tisa along with her husband Lawrence.

"You really have some fucking nerve." Brook approached her, Tisa rose a brow.

She was used to Brooklyn coming at her but today she was extremely surprised.

"That's no way to talk to your mother." Lawerence commented.

Brooklyn looked him up and down, confused to what made him think he could say shit to her. Instead of replying to him, she looked at Tisa.

"You're not taking my sister so you can get the fuck out of here."

"She's my child, you've barely even looked after her. This wouldn't be a good look since she's definitely supposed to be in Brando's custody."

"Fuck a good look. You say I barely look after her? I make sure she has everything she needs so don't do that."

"Except condoms and birth control?"

Brooklyn nostrils flared as she crossed her arms. She knew someone would try to throw that in her face one day.

"And you think her coming to your place would be any better? If someone wants to have sex, they will. Raised good or not you can't stop them from doing what they want."

"Why can't you just see that her living with us will be much better? She's my child, I deserve to take care of my daughter."

"You deserve an ass whooping, it's coming your way you keep fucking with me."

Brando grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"I think it's time for you to leave." Brando directed his attention to his sister. She rolled her eyes and stood with her husband.

"We can have another civilized conversation this Saturday or I can just see you two in court."

"There's no need to talk anymore, you're not getting my sister."

"Yeah and if you come near my niece, start writing that will." Brando said, all seriousness.

"Are you threatening the mayor?" Lawrence questioned, his security guard stepping forward.

"Take it how you want to nigga."

Brooklyn gave Tisa one more look, she shook her head in disgust.

"Pathetic."
:
:
"Kevious."

Brooklyn.

"C-can you slow down?"

Brooklyn.

"You're hurting me."

Kevious came back into realization of what he was doing. Slowing his pace down, he looked at Miranda.

He didn't realize how pissed he had gotten; he looked down at her thighs which he scratched deeply.

"Shit my fault." He grabbed the towel from his rack and wet it. Handing it to her, moved back and pulled his boxers up.

She sat on the bathroom counter trying to figure out what had gotten into him. He didn't even care if she had insides, nigga was going way too deep.

"You okay?" She asked, he rubbed his head walking out of the bathroom. Sitting in his bed, he grabbed a black.

Yes...a black.

"You should leave."

Miranda furrowed her eyebrows staring at him. She wasn't understanding how he called her but now was tripping.

"So you wasted my time? You know I'm losing money for some dick?"

"Yeah, you want me to pay you back for that?"

She threw the bottle of soap at him but he dodged it. Laughing a bit, he nodded watching her storm out the door.

"Crazy bitch."

Releasing smoke from his mouth, he closed his eyes.

Brooklyn.

He could see her smile, and also her in the middle of calling him an asshole. The only person who could slide with doing so...

You can't be falling for her, she need to fucking move on from her ex.

Fuck her healing, it'll just be a fuck and duck...get Shorty hooked and bounce.

Don't listen to this nigga, unless you want your traumas mixing don't do that shit.

He shook his head, crazy how you can just talk to yourself with two different people in your head.

Crazy ass.
:
:
"So this is your room."

Brooklyn looked around the bedroom along with Morgan. She was happy to finally have her own space, Brooklyn's aunt had taken her in.

She owned a home where many of the girls who were in need of help could stay. Morgan felt that she wouldn't be there long, she wanted to go to college and live life.

"I love it, well I mean the space. She'll let me decorate right?" Morgan sat on the bed, Brook nodded.

"Yes, she's give's you some money to get everything you need. Also, there are some rules she has."

Handing the paper over to Morgan, she read over them.

No boys/girls allowed over unless I've met them.
No smoking or drinking...if so you will get money deducted from your allowance.
If you're under the age of 18 you should be inside before 11.
No parties are allowed here.

That's about it...not too many strict rules.

"Well I can get along with that." She rubbed her arm. After a while of talking with her, Brooklyn headed home.

As she pulled into her parking space, she rose a brow seeing the car across the street. It was never there and something seemed strange about it.

Shaking her head, she ignored the negative thoughts trying to cloud her mind.

Likely the neighbor's company.
:
:
Chile it's a bit short but I hope y'all enjoyed it💞.